Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

Act I

DamianOgre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DamianOgre

DONE,

Alot of shitty decisions. Felt bad I let one person die. The other not so much. I think it took me a little more then two hours to blow through it.

Controls were a little odd to get through on the PC, but nothing a true gamer can't get around. Since I enjoy the hell outa Zombie games and love The Walking Dead, magazine and Television, I couldn't possibly stay away from this.

solidwolf52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By solidwolf52

Are decisions shitty in the sense that they are lame or more shitty in the sense that they are tough decisions to make?

hughesman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hughesman

i must be a super duper truer gamer cause i thought the controls were fine.

Flawed_System

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Flawed_System

It's only two hours long?

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#5  Edited By BeachThunder

@Flawed_System said:

Yeah, roughly 2 hours, it's only one episode though; I assume the whole game will be around 10h.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Ravenlight

Do I get a hat in TF2 if I buy the season?

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Jimbo

A true gamer may get around these controls, but a true gamer would never like these controls.

bibamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#8  Edited By bibamatt

Bought it on PSN tonight.

On a side note, looks like it's be the easiest S-rank yet! A platinum trophy for just finishing every chapter.

Flawed_System

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Flawed_System

@BeachThunder said:

@Flawed_System said:

Yeah, roughly 2 hours, it's only one episode though; I assume the whole game will be around 10h.

Yeah, I was hoping for a little bit longer though since we need to wait for all the other episodes. Any idea what the release dates?

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kishinfoulux

@Flawed_System said:

@BeachThunder said:

@Flawed_System said:

Yeah, I was hoping for a little bit longer though since we need to wait for all the other episodes. Any idea what the release dates?

They're releasing monthly I believe. Five episodes in Season 1. Hopefully it does well enough to get more seasons.

I thought the length was good, especially since you can always replay it and do things differently.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#11  Edited By Sooperspy

@kishinfoulux said:

@Flawed_System said:

@BeachThunder said:

@Flawed_System said:

They're releasing monthly I believe. Five episodes in Season 1. Hopefully it does well enough to get more seasons.

I thought the length was good, especially since you can always replay it and do things differently.

Yeah, its monthly. And I bet it will do good enough to get more seasons because of how popular the show and comics are. I've also played through the first episode twice to see the opposite choices play out, and will be continuing both of those playthroughs to the end of the season, so the whole games length will be like 20 hours for me. Totally worth the $20.

Zealousadonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Zealousadonis

I assume by shitty decisions it's referring to the fact that bad things will happen no matter what you choose to do. You can't save everyone, it can be pretty grim, just like the Walking Dead is in the comics or TV.

DamianOgre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DamianOgre

Yes, like decisions that are Bad no matter what you do. I'm giving Act I a second play through. I'll probably give it a 3rd and 4th play through just to see how I feel about it. Then do a final play through in preparation for act II

Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Christoffer

I just finnished it aswell and I loved it. Personally I didn't think there where any hard choises, the ones I saved were the ones I liked the most.

The controls were fine but I had a hard time quickly choosing dialog options in the beginning. I thought I had to use the key buttons which wasn't great. Then I figured out I could use the scroll wheel and that worked great.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By breadfan

I feel emotionally drained after playing Act 1...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.