Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released May 17, 2011

The sequel to 2007's critically acclaimed role-playing game, The Witcher. Players again take control of Geralt of Rivia in this story-focused adventure.

NEW & IMPROVED 2.0 VERSION

• 60 results
    Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#51  Edited By Rhaknar
    @warxsnake said:

I still didn't play the other mid-game outcome for witcher 2, just played the campaign once. This will be a good time to go back in

same actually, and it seems it changes quite a bit too on that decision
    salad10203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By salad10203

Already played through it twice, but I know I will come around to playing it again in a year or so so its good to see they are still supporting it.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By valrog
    @Sitoxity said:

@valrog: There is a VERY good reason that you can't do that with Saskia, but I don't wanna point it out unless you've seen it or don't care about spoilerz.

I sided with Roche in my first (and only so far) playthrough, so I only talked to her like one time.
    Sitoxity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Sitoxity

Yeah, that's what I was referring to.

Since I sided with Iorveth on my playthrough there was an incident where you find out about Saskia. Because of this though, I had even less interactions with Roche, Henselt, Dethmold and Silé so I'm gonna do a playthrough on hard with that choice.

mak_wikus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By mak_wikus
    @Rhaknar said:

Gamescon Banner annoucing it  Really curious to see what this has, might do another playthrough if the changes are significant... graphics wise it already looks amazing, and it already stresses most / all pcs on max settings (especially with the ubber setting) so i dont know what else they can do on that side (dx11 support i guess?)

You can see the release date on the original size(button in the lower right corner of the pic): 29/09/2011. Can't wait!
    EDIT: Also, "Available for free through automatic update for all new and existing [something - copies?]." Holy shit, that's awesome!!
    Heltom92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Heltom92

Would totally be up for them expanding Chapter 3, the last chapter was kinda disappointing and i did not like the last boss one bit.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By mosdl

According to (http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings/news/the_witcher_2_assassins_of_kings,44750,2324541.html), "they are going to announce a extensive DLC pacakge as part of an upcoming update".

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

Oh god if this is how they are doing things, Vinny is never going to finish this game.....when he actually gets to it that is.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By mosdl

@wolf_blitzer85 said:

Oh god if this is how they are doing things, Vinny is never going to finish this game.....when he actually gets to it that is.

Or they announce they are remaking the first game in the new engine and including it in the 360 version :)

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#60  Edited By Jackel2072

please to god dont let this patch fuck up the steam version like the last one did!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.