Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released May 19, 2015

CD Projekt RED's third Witcher combines the series' non-linear storytelling with a sprawling open world that concludes the saga of Geralt of Rivia.

Witcher 3 has been delayed to may 19th 2015

• 58 results
    Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Ugh, February was looking so great just a little while ago. I'm sure it'll improve the game and so on but delays are still a real bummer.

tuxfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By tuxfool

@thehbk: Then maybe they should consider making less ambitious games?

That way everybody wins...

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@bollard said:

@corevi said:

I can deal with a 3 month delay. That gives me time to play... Oh right, there are no other games to play in Spring.

Whaa, you mad son? Bloodborne, GTA V PC and maybe even Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is enough to keep me going all year!

Bloodborne: Don't have a PS4, GTA V PC: Played it on PS3 and it was possibly the most boring game I've ever played and MH4U: Just not my thing

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

@corevi said:
    @bollard said:

@corevi said:

I can deal with a 3 month delay. That gives me time to play... Oh right, there are no other games to play in Spring.

Whaa, you mad son? Bloodborne, GTA V PC and maybe even Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is enough to keep me going all year!

Bloodborne: Don't have a PS4, GTA V PC: Played it on PS3 and it was possibly the most boring game I've ever played and MH4U: Just not my thing

No interest in Resident Evil: Revelations 2 either I take it?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@yummylee: No, sorry. The only RE game I've ever enjoyed is 5 and that's just because of the Co-op and the final battle being crazy awesome.

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

@corevi said:
    @bollard said:

@corevi said:

PS4 literally gets that games I most want too play.

Not fair >_<

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#58  Edited By Bollard

@corevi said:
    @bollard said:

@corevi said:

Sad times my friend :(

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Pillars of Eternity will most likely be out early next year so this delay don't bother me too much.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@thehbk: To be fair, they are one of the few devs who can afford to do delays since they're technically like Valve since they also own GOG. I know you are probably frustrated but I'd much rather they be confident in launching a great and fully functioning game with a few issues then it be released and have a lot of problems right out of the gate.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.