Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released May 19, 2015

CD Projekt RED's third Witcher combines the series' non-linear storytelling with a sprawling open world that concludes the saga of Geralt of Rivia.

Your favorite/ most memorable moments from the game?

• 57 results
    Avatar image for asilentprotagonist
    ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anything Ciri I love. She's the best character done this generation so far, and one of the greatest female characters in a video game up there with Alyx Vance. If they ever return to the Witcher universe I hope she's the protagonist of the next game.

ivdamke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ivdamke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkarov: Next to the merchant that sells 226 empty bottles.

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By VanderSEXXX
    Loading Video...

Definitely it's this at the hardest difficulty! This very exciting during my 1st playthrough, (ended playing this messy though if you see the video).

dr_mantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

There are too many great moments to count and remember, but I just got drunk for that one contract where you hunt a katakan... and Geralt is singing! I'm losing it. Especially because it's one of the shanties I heard so many times while playing Assassin's Creed: Black Flag.

This game is amazing.

Brackstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the entire Bloody Baron questline was easily the high point of the game. Things just went downhill the more the plot became about Ciri and the end of the world stuff, and frankly I thought the ending fell fairly flat in comparison to the botchling scene.

Another highlight was what Hjalmar does if he comes to Kaer Morhen: He tackles a member of the wild hunt back through one of the portals, and jumps out of a different portal about 30 seconds later.

Another highlight was unexpectedly running into Letho in Velen.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I just finished the game today, and I absolutely loved it. I'm surprised at how funny the game could be at times. Heck, just standing around in Novigrad listening to all the weird dialogue they recorded had me laughing at times. Skellige in particular had a couple of quests that got a chuckle out of me.

There's the one with the silent druid who you are meant to "shock" into speaking again, who will flip the bird at you all the while. Once you annoy him enough he yells at you about how you made him break his oath, as it would turn out he could speak after all.

And then there's the druid who's watching the sea for the white whale. Just the way the camera dramatically zooms in on the whale as the druid is looking at you, and Geralt's expression, had me smiling.

There's so many other moments that I could list that I'll probably have to write a blog about it at some point. What a fantastic game.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
    ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Everything after White Orchard and before Kaer Morhen.

Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

One of the most memorable moments for me was the way the game made me feel after I'd realized what I'd done.

Geralt and Triss had been through so much together that he couldn't let her leave Novigrad without telling her he loved her. When she decided to stay Geralt was elated, and the scene in the lighthouse was very well done.

Geralt and Yennefer have been in love for 20 years or more. After they captured a djinn and forced it to remove the unnatural bond between them they had a really sweet conversation, and I knew they really loved each other, too.

When they approached Geralt and invited him to a threesome I thought it was too good to be true... and it turns out it was. I knew I had fucked up, but surely there would be a way to reconcile with at least one of them, right? Nope. If you go to Yennefer's room at Dandelion's place and ask her about what her and Triss talked about she makes it very clear that both relationships are over.

Decades of history between people, three games worth of effort... shot down in flames. That's when it felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. And then the ending...

Geralt lives a solitary life on the Witcher's Path, living hand to mouth on pay from contracts.

Ugh, it still makes me feel ill. And that's a sign of one great game!

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

When you find Ciri. Still gives me chills...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.