Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Jun 08, 2009

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 is the latest edition of the perennial golf series, brought to you by EA Sports and EA Tiburon. The Wii version can be played with the Motion Plus adapter, while the 360 and PS3 versions utilize analog sticks for club control.

Disc Golf : Tiger Woods 10: Wii version

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Claude

I was checking out the EA forums and somebody brought this to my attention. According to Gamestop's expanded information, Disc Golf will be included for the Wii Version. I don't know if it will use the Motion plus peripheral, but Disc Golf does seem like a nice fit for the Wii.

Here's what it says.

All-New Disc Golf—Trade your clubs for discs in a fun, new game mode based on the family-fun sport of Disc Golf. Play from custom tee locations on all 27 courses in the game!

27 courses, I guess they mean the main courses in the game. That's a lot of courses. I hope they bring back the Mini-Putt as well, I found it to be a nice take on Putt Putt.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

The hardcore and going to come in an rip on this.  Of course they had a funectomy, so that shouldn't be a surprise :-)

This could be the Tiger Woods I care to play.
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By oldschool
    Roger_Klotz said:
    "If I want to play disc golf. I'll play it outside where its more fun."
    I feel the same way about shooting games.  If I want to kill people, I'll join the army and do it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.