5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x 0

Oddly enough my first experience with the Tony Hawk series was playing the Marseilles demo of the THPS2, which ultimately led to me purchasing the first game. Of course though, the second game in my opinion just completely destroys the first, it included from what I know…more real life skate spots, had twice the number of objectives per level, added the manual, 3 new skaters (including my favorite…Rodney Mullen). On top of all that there was the newly added level editor, custom skaters, secret l...

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X 0

Tony Hawk 2X represents the pinnacle of the series, the tight gameplay and level design of 2 mixed with the graphical upgrade and smooth, steady framerate that would come with 3. The game also includes all of the levels from Tony Hawk 1, so effectively that single player mode is in the game as well as the levels themselves for multiplayer or free skating, as well as 5 new levels made specifically for 2X (all of which are a little underwhelming, unfortunately). This is the best version of the bes...