Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trine

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jul 02, 2009

Trine is a fantasy 2D side-scroller for PC and PlayStation 3 that lets you switch between three different characters to solve puzzles and find treasure.

Heartland mines exp

Innovacious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Innovacious

Is it just me being stupid or are there 2 really hard to find exp bottles on this level? Been combing the level backwards and forwards and simply finding nothing. Any tips from people who have done it on the hard to find exp bottles?

Just a few hard to spot ones i have got that i can remember off the top of my head. Got the one above the start of the level, the one above the cog right near the beginning and the one right down below all the platforms in the same area.

Managed to get everything else from every other level without having to revert to the Internet so far, but this is bugging me.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ineedaname

Ugh, tried to get decent screen shots for you, match up the scenery and you should get most, not sure if this will cover them all though, mine are energy vials because I've collected them before. These should be in order of the level.

Innovacious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Innovacious
    @Ineedaname said:
    Wow, thanks for that! It was these two! Not sure how i missed them, i'm sure i covered that area thoroughly. oh well, all down now.
    Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ineedaname
    @innovacious said:
    " @Ineedaname said:
    Wow, thanks for that! It was these two! Not sure how i missed them, i'm sure i covered that area thoroughly. oh well, all down now. "
    Yeah only got those ones when I took them for you =D they were my last 2 aswell XD
    Siepher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Siepher

Thanks for the screenshots too, I couldn't find those last two either. :3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.