Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

This is just sad (SPOILERS)

swifel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By swifel

Well a friend of mine was playing Uncharted 2 single player and got to the part where you open up the secret staircase under the tree to Shambala, he messages me on PSN saying his game is glitched because there was a "brick wall" down the stairs that he could not get passed. He tried to shoot at the wall, throw grenades, rpg, the whole shebang but could not get passed this brick wall. So he assumed his game was glitched and decided to return it for a new copy. So the next day he calls me up and says that he's still having the same problem and that the brick wall was still there. I thought it might be his save file or something, but I really had no clue. So I decided to go over to this house and check this out. He loads up the game, we go down the stairs and he shows me the "brick wall". I'm like "Are you ****ing kidding me, you dumbass!?" This retard didn't realize that there were a set of ****ing stairs right beside the ones he just came down THE ENTIRE TIME. Like honestly has this guy never played a video game before, has he never heard of the concept of moving the camera around. I'm surprised that he made it even this far into the game, hell I'm surprised that he even remembers to breath without someone telling him to. This guy is one of those idiots who ends up on Jay Leno's "Headlines" for doing something totally retarded but humorous.

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Gabriel

I had something similar to me happen on the PS2 Version of Half life, On the Level On a rail there are steel doors you have to get around by using vents, except the last one which you just walk through. I quit the game two months later came back started a new game got to that point and walked on through.
    Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
    CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

Does he play on a TV with a lot of glare or something? Is it small?

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Akeldama
    No Caption Provided
    FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By FireBurger

I've had problems before where I couldn't find where to go, but I've never thought the game was glitched and put a brick wall where there wasn't supposed to be one.

The worst I ever had happen was when I was playing Goldeneye on N64, I couldn't figure out how to get through a gate in the first level of the game. Went to school and everyone told me to shoot the lock off. Got home but couldn't find any lock on the gate. Apparently, everyone thought I was talking about the second gate -- no one even thought about the first gate. All I had to do was hit A....

I was pretty young but had played Doom, Wolf 3D etc., I was just being real dumb.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By spankingaddict

haha now thats funny and very very stupid... just look around a little.

Ujio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By Ujio
    @swifel said:
    " This retard didn't realize that there were a set of ****ing stairs right beside the ones he just came down THE ENTIRE TIME. "

No Caption Provided
    Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Venatio

I know how it feels, I have a dumbass friend too

tastyhouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By tastyhouse

I would have told him to return his console next.

Avatar image for carolinafan3515
    CarolinaFan3515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By CarolinaFan3515

PORTAL!  This happened to me in the very first level of Portal.  That electronic screen at the end of every level that doesn't let you take objects past that point, yeah.  I didn't think to walk right through it to finish the level 'cause the voice on the intercom said that it would zap and destroy anything unauthorized beyond that point.  I thought she was talking about me. haha

Avatar image for the_philosopher
    The_Philosopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By The_Philosopher
    @swifel: 
    That happened to me as well. But I figured it out in about 4 seconds lol. Your friend is possibly the biggest dumbass in the world.
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By mordukai
    @swifel:  
    Duder, this is Giant Bomb. You can say fuck and shit and all sorts of goodies. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.