Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Uncharted 2 Treasure Guide.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mordukai

Hey guys and gals 

I just finished and published a guide to all the treasures you can find in Uncharted 2. It took me about a week to finish it. Unfortunately I don't have a capture card so I couldn't include pictures with it but I tired to give you a good description of how you'll be able to find them. This guide is open to all, so anyone who uses it and finds mistakes I've made or want to refine it then feel free to do so. So here it is and I hope you enjoy it.  

Uncharted 2 Treasure Guide

Satune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Satune

Great job! Good descriptions, maby now ill go get some of the later level treasures that seemed so impossibly hard to find.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

I'll probably hava look once i least try my absolute best at aiming for them all but still come short of a few.
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Milkman

I got a question. In order for the treasure to register, do you need to finish the chapter or can you get the treasures and then quit to the main menu?

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mordukai
    @Satune: thanks. Even with a general idea of where it was still a bitch to find them, The guide i used (which I took off of another web site) was a real crap fest, Some were not describes good at all, some gave a wrong description and some were out of order so you advance in the level and have no choice to restart the whole damn chapter. You can imagine how fun that was. 
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mordukai
    @Milkman said:
    " I got a question. In order for the treasure to register, do you need to finish the chapter or can you get the treasures and then quit to the main menu? "
    Just like the previous game and inFAMOUS, as soon as you picked up the treasure it will be automatically saved to your character.
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Milkman

Alright, nice, that makes this seem much more doable. Still not sure if I'll have the patience. Or the time.

gimmysumcowbel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gimmysumcowbel

sweet dude. for sure gonna use this when i go through the game again.

MrGetBonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By MrGetBonus

Oh nice. When I go through this again on crushing I'mma try and nab the treasures too. I found like 15 the first time through. I even went out of my way in certain parts and was like "Ok, there has to be a treasure over there". I was wrong every time.

adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By adziboy
    @MrGetBonus said:
    "Oh nice. When I go through this again on crushing I'mma try and nab the treasures too. I found like 15 the first time through. I even went out of my way in certain parts and was like "Ok, there has to be a treasure over there". I was wrong every time. "

Yeah, the first few are just behind you, right? Then you start looking behind you all the time and NOTHING is there. Happened to me too. :]
    klownboots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By klownboots
    @Milkman said:
    " Alright, nice, that makes this seem much more doable. Still not sure if I'll have the patience. Or the time. "
    Honestly the best way to get the treasures is to put it on Very Easy (after you atleast beat it once) and purchase the "speed mode" (whatever its called) tweak, and the 1 hit kills and unlimited ammo tweaks. That way you can just rush around and kill peeps, and get the the treasure faster.

Might sound cheap, but still requires you to find the treasures and avoids making a possible 3rd play through on Crushing boring.
    Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By Snail

<3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.