I got Untold Legends for free...What should i do with it?

#1 Posted by NukeGoBoom (492 posts) -

When i bought my PS3 it said that it comes with a game.Becouse it was a GTA IV bundle i thought that GTA is the game.But no actually they gave Untold Legend Dark Kingdom for free.I didnt care about it and hid it.
Now im really bored with noting left to play until i buy Burnout and get back on the Killzone multiplayer.The store doesnt want to take it back for money and i have no one to gift it to.
So should i play it?Im craving a RPG recently but there arent any good RPGs on PS3 until White Knight or Demons Soul comes.

#2 Posted by iAmJohn (6109 posts) -

Put it on Goozex and let's never discuss it again.

Online
#3 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -
NukeGoBoom said:
"

When i bought my PS3 it said that it comes with a game.Becouse it was a GTA IV bundle i thought that GTA is the game.But no actually they gave Untold Legend Dark Kingdom for free.I didnt care about it and hid it.
Now im really bored with noting left to play until i buy Burnout and get back on the Killzone multiplayer.The store doesnt want to take it back for money and i have no one to gift it to.
So should i play it?Im craving a RPG recently but there arent any good RPGs on PS3 until White Knight or Demons Soul comes.

"
You tried valkyria chronicles dude? that game is awesome

On topic - umm why not go and throw it at a child or something -for the lulz
#4 Posted by NukeGoBoom (492 posts) -
OmegaPirate said:
"NukeGoBoom said:
"

When i bought my PS3 it said that it comes with a game.Becouse it was a GTA IV bundle i thought that GTA is the game.But no actually they gave Untold Legend Dark Kingdom for free.I didnt care about it and hid it.
Now im really bored with noting left to play until i buy Burnout and get back on the Killzone multiplayer.The store doesnt want to take it back for money and i have no one to gift it to.
So should i play it?Im craving a RPG recently but there arent any good RPGs on PS3 until White Knight or Demons Soul comes.

"
You tried valkyria chronicles dude? that game is awesome

On topic - umm why not go and throw it at a child or something -for the lulz
"
Thats Strategy though...Im gonna wait till that is half the regular price.
#5 Posted by _Phara0h_ (889 posts) -

Put it in you microwave. That will kill 10 sec.

#6 Posted by iAmJohn (6109 posts) -
NukeGoBoom said:
Thats Strategy though...Im gonna wait till that is half the regular price."
Yeah, but it's the best RPG on the console and the best RPG to come out this generation.  Hands down.  Stop being a bad person and go buy it for regular price.

Also Untold Legends isn't an RPG either; it's Diablo but filled with suck.
Online
#7 Posted by TwoLines (2788 posts) -

Throw it on the ground on the street saying: "I'm free! *maniacal laughter*".. maybe someone will pick it up?

#8 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

If you've not played it there's no harm at all in trying you might like it, in the time you've taken to type here about it you could have played it a little ¬¬

#9 Posted by Drebin_893 (2902 posts) -

I had a really good time playing this with my friend about two years ago.


We were high, but it was still hilarious.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.