Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Valve Corporation

Company »

The developer of many acclaimed game franchises such as Half-Life, Counter-Strike, Portal, Day of Defeat, Team Fortress, Left 4 Dead, and Dota. They are also responsible for the massively successful PC digital distribution service Steam.

Possible Upcoming TF2 Series On Adult Swim!?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Hamz

So a friend of mine stumbled across this...http://www.adultswim.com/promos/valve/

Anyone got any further information on what partnership Valve have struck with Adult Swim?

Based on the promo image it looks TF2 centric which has caused my special place to get a little tingly. I spend a ridiculous amount of time watching TF2 related videos on YouTube whether it's silly cam kills, awesome frag video montages or even dedicated "Pro-TF2-Team" matches and so on. But I'd be super excited to see some form of televised TF2 content. Especially if it's in the same style as the "Meet the..." videos Valve have produced internally.

What do you guys think?

Apologies if this has been posted already, let me know and I'll redirect to any pre-existing topic.

Joeyoe31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Joeyoe31

Tonight's the night! Meet the Pyro to be aired on TV.

Seems cool though. I'll be interested to see where this goes.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dalai

We are still waiting for the Meet the Pyro video, right? My money is on that happening.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Justin258
    Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Hamz

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.