What kind of Collectibles with it have?

#1 Edited by Jedted (2399 posts) -

Since it's an open world game you know it's gonna be filled with collectibles(sorry Vinny). My guess is that you'll find random NPCs in the city and you hack them in order to get said collectible.

The question is what type of items will you collect throughout the game?

#2 Edited by ShaggE (6624 posts) -
Dog Watches

#3 Posted by AngelN7 (2972 posts) -

Smartphone covers... and hopefully! keychains.

#4 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4292 posts) -

Colorful, molotov cocktails.

#5 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

Cell phone screen protectors. And tablets. And digi-flags/digi-feathers.

#6 Edited by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@shagge said:
Dog Watches

Please be this.

#7 Edited by MiniPato (2745 posts) -

USB Drives, hot dogs, pizzas.

But I'm going to hedge my bets on there being "collectible" civilians whose phones you have to hack. They'll be called "Persons of Interest 0/100 hacked."

#8 Edited by Strife777 (1610 posts) -

It will definitely have Persons of interest (POIs) to hack and I'm guessing laptops/tablets/usb drives.

Hopefully some pigeons to shoot. Cyber-terrorist pigeons.

#9 Posted by Jedted (2399 posts) -

@minipato said:

But I'm going to hedge my bets on there being "collectible" civilians whose phones you have to hack. They'll be called "Persons of Interest 0/100 hacked."

Something along the lines of the Web of Intrigue from Prototype maybe? You hack somebody's phone and they give you a little bit of backstory about themselves or the world.

I know i'd spend most of my time hunting down every last civilian that had information.

#10 Posted by Jay_Ray (1116 posts) -

It will definitely have Persons of interest (POIs) to hack and I'm guessing laptops/tablets/usb drives.

Drone pigeons!

#11 Posted by Nightriff (5238 posts) -

If its flags and feathers.....I might not buy it then

#12 Posted by Capum15 (4959 posts) -

@jay_ray said:

@strife777 said:

Drone pigeons!

You gotta hack them to turn off their laser eyes.

...I think this went more along Blood Dragon lines, but whatever.

#13 Posted by Dalai (7053 posts) -

Puppies. It will be the Rorie achievement.

#14 Posted by ThunderSlash (1906 posts) -

Agility Orbs that you hack

#15 Posted by yinstarrunner (1230 posts) -

The kind that appear all over the map so that it triggers my OCD and makes me collect them all, padding the game out by at least 4-5 hours.

Fuck, I hate video games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.