Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii U

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii U, the follow-up to the monstrously popular Nintendo Wii console, launched in North America on November 18th 2012.

Geoff Keighley vs Reggie in a hard hitting interview.

• 57 results
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#51  Edited By Hailinel

These sorts of questions aren't new, coming from Geoff. And they're not very hard-hitting. When you're asking questions that the interviewee obviously won't answer because of NDAs or can't answer simply because they either personally don't know or there is no answer yet, you're still softballing it.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Pibo47

Major props for  Geoff. He wasnt afraid to throw down man. Whatta pimp.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By 49th

Geoff is a great presenter and interviewer, I don't know why so many people have a problem with him. His Reggie interviews are always fantastic and they have a great chemistry together.

coolwhip83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By coolwhip83

Good interview by geoff, but I gotto say Reggie holds his own so well. 

coolwhip83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By coolwhip83
    @JFetch said:
    "What's special isn't what's in the box. The box just has the CPU and the GPU. What's special is the controller."  This is why Nintendo doesn't get hardcore gamers.
    So what you are saying is hardcore gamers care about the CPU and GPU and are too closeminded for a new controller. I don't call that hardcore gamers, because they -are- open to new stuff. I call those dudebro's. No reason to confuse the two.
    Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By MachoFantastico

Like him or not, you can't deny is enthusiasm for the gaming industry. He does a solid job as a presenter, one of the only good things about Gametrailers.

clapperdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By clapperdude

Id say this would be ok..I mean its entertaining and all..but if only he treated everyone this way. Hes only a dick to some people it seems. I mean he does ask good questions to other people but like in a generally nice tone. His inflection on everything he said in this interview was negative...like he just had it out for him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.