Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii U

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii U, the follow-up to the monstrously popular Nintendo Wii console, launched in North America on November 18th 2012.

PLAY IT LOUD: DKC/DKL Trilogies releasing on NA VC today

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By TheMasterDS

Both Rare Donkey Kong Trilogies coming to NA Virtual Console sometime today. This comes 2 years and a few months after the DKC trilogy was pulled from the Wii VC in 2012 making it the first time in 2 years anyone in America's been able to buy the DKC trilogy and the first time period any American's been able to buy the DKL games since the 90s. Of course both trilogies were released in EU and Japan late last year but hey, still important that NA's getting it now.

I'm buying all 6 games soon as I can.

Edit: Oh neat. If you buy one of the games evidently it comes with a 30% discount off the digital versions of DKCTF and DKCR3D. Something to think about if you skipped last year's fantastic DKCTF.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I remember when I got a Gameboy Color & the latest Donkey Kong Land for Christmas one year. I will never know happiness like that again.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

Thank you for this important public service announcement.

LarryDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hell yeah.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

Just going to mention that out of the three Land games, 2 is the best and 1 is the worst.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

DKC2 should be a top priority for everyone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.