Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Hardest Metroid Prime 3: Corruption boss?

rmills87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rmills87

I defeated Mogenar on Bryyo and he was a pain in the ass - the battle took around 30 minutes.  Of course, don't get me wrong, I LOVE big boss battles.  I am just wondering if there is a boss that is harder than him?  Also, in your opinion, what is the HARDEST boss to defeat in MP3:C?
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By demontium
    @rmillz87 said:
    " I defeated Mogenar on Bryyo and he was a pain in the ass - the battle took around 30 minutes.  Of course, don't get me wrong, I LOVE big boss battles.  I am just wondering if there is a boss that is harder than him?  Also, in your opinion, what is the HARDEST boss to defeat in MP3:C? "
    This game is just great isn't it?! 

Anyways Mogenar was probably the hardest but Ridley was the funnest IMO.  
    rmills87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rmills87

Oh gosh hello again!  I see you also helped me with the visor question - thanks again for your help I really appreciate it :)  and YES the game rocks!  It's been devouring my life lately...the wifey had to literally tell me to take a break and try to do something else for a while!  But hey!  This is what separates the bad games from the EXTREMELY well developed and thought out games.  Thanks again!
    Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
    deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It's been a long time since I played so I don't remember any names, but I remember some giant golem dude with a bunch of spheres on his body. Took me hours to get past that.

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By demontium
    @rmillz87 said:
    " Oh gosh hello again!  I see you also helped me with the visor question - thanks again for your help I really appreciate it :)  and YES the game rocks!  It's been devouring my life lately...the wifey had to literally tell me to take a break and try to do something else for a while!  But hey!  This is what separates the bad games from the EXTREMELY well developed and thought out games.  Thanks again! "
    Yup I was glued to the couch as well.... minus the wife. Anyways whats your question?
    rmills87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rmills87

The question was just about the extra visor you get...someone answered that you get an X-Ray visor.

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By demontium
    @rmillz87 said:
    " The question was just about the extra visor you get...someone answered that you get an X-Ray visor. "
    Oh yeah sorry I am on these forums so much. 

What part of the game are you at right now?
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#8  Edited By Hailinel
    @S0ndor said:
    " It's been a long time since I played so I don't remember any names, but I remember some giant golem dude with a bunch of spheres on his body. Took me hours to get past that. "
    Oh, geez, that fight is a pain in the ass.
    Marzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Marzy

From what I can remember, I think I found it the hardest boss, but also one of the most enjoyable ones.

There was also a part on Sky Town, which I found quite hard. You had to defend a ship (I think) and it took me a couple of goes to do it.

rmills87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rmills87
    @demontium:
    I have actually been stuck at work for the last few days but I just found the Federation Landing Zone on Elysia and I obtained the seeking missiles.  I'm going to try to get going again tomorrow night :)  Uber excited!
    rmills87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rmills87
    @Hailinel said:
    " @S0ndor said:
    " It's been a long time since I played so I don't remember any names, but I remember some giant golem dude with a bunch of spheres on his body. Took me hours to get past that. "
    Oh, geez, that fight is a pain in the ass. "

YES - this was Mogenar on Bryyo holy shit it was a pain.
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By demontium
    @rmillz87 said:
    " @demontium: I have actually been stuck at work for the last few days but I just found the Federation Landing Zone on Elysia and I obtained the seeking missiles.  I'm going to try to get going again tomorrow night :)  Uber excited! "
    If need be, IGN i believe has an excellent guide for missile packs and game progression.
    rmills87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rmills87
    @demontium:
    Actually I have been using IGN guides since I started gaming YEARS ago - such a great tool.  Although, I only use the guide when I am the utmost perplexed and cannot find my way out of something.  This game has me puzzled a lot because I am not a huge advocate of backtracking in games (something that I have read, Metroid is famous for).  Thanks for the tip though!
    kingkorn69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kingkorn69

It has been ages but I remember the very last boss took me ages to beat! To me that was the hardest one

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6c667dde711
    deactivated-5b6c667dde711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

I don't know if there was a boss which posed me any real problems, but Mogenar's fight definitely stretched on a little too long.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.