New Update?

#1 Posted by spiceninja (3065 posts) -

I randomly check for new updates every once in a while and today there was an update. I think the last update I did was the one where it killed the Twilight Hack. Anyone know what this new update did?

#2 Posted by Merforga (262 posts) -

I haven't been on my Wii since Thursday, I'll have to check it out.

#3 Posted by Kenzo287 (722 posts) -

oooh updates gotta check

#4 Posted by FrozenVX (95 posts) -

I just installed the new update. I don't have any idea what it does yet.

#5 Posted by PaperMario (47 posts) -

This is a do-nothing update unless you are in Japan. It adds support (in Japan) for that photo printing channel.

#6 Posted by gameshark5 (248 posts) -

I thought it mighta been the one that kills the Freeloader files, or that mighta been a prior one

#7 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -
PaperMario said:
"This is a do-nothing update unless you are in Japan. It adds support (in Japan) for that photo printing channel.
"
Photo printing? lol
#8 Posted by Earthbounder (308 posts) -

I should check that. It has been a while since I last updated my Wii.

#9 Posted by Dark_Link142 (377 posts) -

No clue what it does. Probably a quick check up for hackers or whatnot. Plus, like PaperMario said, it's probably to add support for the Photo Printing Channel.

#10 Posted by Nidzumi (108 posts) -

Well it might not be this one but soon Nintendo will release the fix to the hack found a week ago.

#11 Posted by Prototype (82 posts) -

All it does is people can leave their thoughts on games on the Nintendo channel!!

#12 Posted by RowdyRob (206 posts) -

Is this Update 3.3?

#13 Posted by MissileWarriorz (264 posts) -

japan gets everything before us

#14 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Hm, i dont hack when i play it =S

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.