So your Wii's on life support you say?

Posted by Yeloow (31 posts) -

Okay then slap your selves a couple of times then make a new tab go to Youtube and search up gameplay on each individual game here then while done go to your local video game retailer or website and at any rate or condition try out these awesome games. 
   The game on the left with out a tittle is called "BAROQUE".                                                                      

NA Box Front
#1 Posted by Yeloow (31 posts) -

Okay then slap your selves a couple of times then make a new tab go to Youtube and search up gameplay on each individual game here then while done go to your local video game retailer or website and at any rate or condition try out these awesome games. 
   The game on the left with out a tittle is called "BAROQUE".                                                                      

NA Box Front
#2 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Not my kind of games to be honest. I realize that they are good games like a boy and his blob and muramasa but like I said, not my kind of games. I just enjoy the nintendo classics like Metroid (only prime games), Mario, and Zelda. I think I'll leave my Wii off life support until the next Zelda comes around,then I'll resuscitate it.

#3 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5228 posts) -

I hated Baroque.

#4 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

no my Wii is dead...I've no turned it on in something like 10 months.

#5 Posted by xyzygy (9949 posts) -

I've heard that Baroque is a very different game, I'd love to give it a try sometime.

#6 Posted by damnboyadvance (4060 posts) -

I actually played it today, but yes, it's staying on life support.

#7 Edited by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

Baroque is on Wii? Well, better go downlo... I mean... I better... go... purchase... this... game. Yeah, that's it (looks around the room nervously).

#8 Posted by robbob88 (326 posts) -

None of those games appeal to me except maybe A Boy and his Blob but other than that . . . Oh, Cursed Mountain is slow and painfully boring . . .

#9 Posted by Mats (130 posts) -

Been on life support ever since i' ve bought it. It just sits there eating power

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.