Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wolfenstein 3D

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 05, 1992

Considered by many to be the progenitor of the first-person shooter genre, Wolfenstein 3D is a 1992 first-person action game that pits the player, as Allied spy William "B.J." Blazkowicz, against the might of Nazi Germany.

Anyone experiencing problems with Wolfenstein 3D from XBLA?

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_A_Drain
    Is anyone else experiencing random crashes and freezes?

I've been playing the game all afternoon and every now and again (in about 5 hours it's happened something like 7 times) the game will freeze up.

It occurs either when I die, or when i've finished the level and it's counting up my percentages, it will get through the first two, then on the third the game will hang, the animation is still playing, but no numbers appear, and all I can do is quit to dashboard.

When I die and it freezes though, nothing, I have to turn the console off.

And nobody better say my console is about to RRoD, it's literally only just arrived back from repair this morning, and if it's broken i'm going to flip my lid at MS this time, they already kept me waiting nearly 3 weeks for shipping labels due to a computer error. And I played 2 hours of RB without stopping so I'm hoping it's just wolfenstein. I remember Doom caused the console to crash sometimes if you try to quit the game.
    Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Karl_Boss

Yeah I've experienced some freezes right after I die.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.