Free 1 Month Subscription of Xbox Live

• 78 results
#1 Edited by Vager (1654 posts) -
#2 Posted by AjayRaz (12477 posts) -

redeemed! thank you! 

#3 Posted by Bigandtasty (3204 posts) -

I saw this at CAG earlier, but thanks for remembering to share it with the bombers.

#4 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -

Redeemed. How awesome. 

I don't even use Netflix xD

#5 Posted by The_Philosopher (570 posts) -

Thanks man!

#6 Posted by ip007 (267 posts) -

Thanks a lot dude! This is great!

#7 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

Thanks.

#8 Posted by Ben_H (3444 posts) -

Thanks!

#9 Posted by CaptainObvious (3000 posts) -

Thanks dwag, great stuff.

#10 Posted by Burns098356GX (1366 posts) -

I get something saying I have reached my maximum number of redemptions.

#11 Posted by AltonBrown (947 posts) -

Your generosity is appreciated. Godspeed, gangsta.

#12 Posted by TheHBK (5563 posts) -

My gold was up in a week.  Now I can wait one more month.  Thanks bro.

#13 Posted by Marz (5672 posts) -

Thx, worked like a charm.

#14 Posted by VicRattlehead (1400 posts) -

thanks alot sir

#15 Posted by Symphony (1912 posts) -

Thanks!

#16 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -

Wait... so could someone game this by simply changing their IP address and deleting their cookies?  Or is it designed smartly enough for that.

#17 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

Thank you, kind sir. 

#18 Edited by Marz (5672 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:

" Wait... so could someone game this by simply changing their IP address and deleting their cookies?  Or is it designed smartly enough for that. "

I was able to redeem the code again with a bogus e-mail.... so maybe.... just maybe you can keep on doing it till you can't do it anymore.

*edit*
Just redeemed it a third time, refresh your ip and you can keep doing it, just toss in bogus e-mails to keep on going.
#19 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

Redeeming, and I plan on taking advantage of this by getting others to do it for me, too.

Yeah, I'm kind of a scumbag.

#20 Posted by Yummylee (22587 posts) -

*Abyssfull approves +999999 <3*
#21 Posted by Forcen (1856 posts) -

Thanks a lot!
I wonder how long the codes are good for, my xbox is on repair atm.

#22 Posted by spiceninja (3070 posts) -

I have Netflix. How do I find my code? I assume it's the one I had to put in on the website to activate instant watch on my 360.

#23 Edited by Redsox44 (487 posts) -

If u redeem these 1 month codes do they add on to the current membership u already have? 
@Forcen
said:

" Thanks a lot! I wonder how long the codes are good for, my xbox is on repair atm. "
On the bottom of the site it says the codes must be redeemed by April 15th 2010 so u have a couple weeks.
#24 Posted by Brunchies (2484 posts) -

Thanks for being a generous person dude!

#25 Posted by Forcen (1856 posts) -
@Redsox44:  Ah, great, thanks.
#26 Posted by xyzygy (10079 posts) -

Wow, I just ran out. Thanks!

#27 Posted by Redsox44 (487 posts) -
@Vager: i have netflix too. How do i find my own netflix code?
#28 Posted by onimonkii (2465 posts) -

oh hey thanks. now i can play some doa4 on my brother's xbox without having to unlock everything again with his gamertag

#29 Posted by ZoRzEr (130 posts) -

awesome. thank you!

#30 Posted by xyzygy (10079 posts) -
@Marz said:
" @FluxWaveZ said:

" Wait... so could someone game this by simply changing their IP address and deleting their cookies?  Or is it designed smartly enough for that. "

I was able to redeem the code again with a bogus e-mail.... so maybe.... just maybe you can keep on doing it till you can't do it anymore.  *edit* Just redeemed it a third time, refresh your ip and you can keep doing it, just toss in bogus e-mails to keep on going. "
How do i refresh my IP?
#31 Posted by Marz (5672 posts) -
@xyzygy: depending on your ISP, if you have a dynamic IP you just go into your router and reset it and get a new random IP.  If you have static IP then your out of luck.
#32 Posted by AjayRaz (12477 posts) -
@onimonkii said:
" oh hey thanks. now i can play some doa4 on my brother's xbox without having to unlock everything again with his gamertag "
eyes glow  

we should play DoA4 sometime! :D 
#33 Posted by Yummylee (22587 posts) -

So...anyone want to play some left4dead 2 with a headset less (broken rather), trigger happy Ellis fanboy? ;P
#34 Posted by MB (13153 posts) -

Someone's head is going to roll for not making the Netflix codes one time use only. Hah.

#35 Posted by KennyPowers (247 posts) -

This was on slickdeals a couple days ago and there were people who have gotten hundreds of these.  You really can't trust anyone with anything.

#36 Posted by Burns098356GX (1366 posts) -

How does one go about renewing an IP?

#37 Posted by wh1terav3n (661 posts) -

Thanks you!

#38 Posted by rjayb89 (7729 posts) -

*Fist pump*

#39 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -

Initial code no longer works (at least on my end).  Only cheated the system out of 2 additional months. (So I got 3 in total out of the website) XD

#40 Posted by JJOR64 (19071 posts) -

I've been seeing this flying around for a while and though it was a scam.  I guess this is actually legit so I did it and got my month.  Thanks a lot.   :)

#41 Posted by Marz (5672 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" Initial code no longer works (at least on my end).  Only cheated the system out of 2 additional months. (So I got 3 in total out of the website) XD "
Damn that sucks, i'm good till January 2012 lol.
#42 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

About to redeem, thanks so much man! You are the Man.

#43 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
" So...anyone want to play some left4dead 2 with a headset less (broken rather), trigger happy Ellis fanboy? ;P "
Count me in. Thats if i don't lag out haha...
#44 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -
@Marz said:
" @FluxWaveZ said:
" Initial code no longer works (at least on my end).  Only cheated the system out of 2 additional months. (So I got 3 in total out of the website) XD "
Damn that sucks, i'm good till January 2012 lol. "
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm saddened it took me a while to figure out how to reset my IP address, I probably would have gotten more out of it.  I'm still glad I managed to get 3, though.
#45 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

Why thank you, kind sir!

#46 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -

So does the code still work for some of you?  Lurking the NeoGAF thread, it seems some people are still coming to it, inputting the code given in the op and it works for them.  But to me, it still says "The code you entered is invalid."  Maybe it's a regional thing?  I don't think it's because I did it multiple times because of my IP reset.  What gives?

#47 Posted by mattbirdy1986 (107 posts) -

might as well add another month of free gaming :D

#48 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -
@mattbirdy1986: Could you please tell me if it works for you?
#49 Posted by Freek (91 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: I just did it and it worked for me just fine.

Also, thanks!
#50 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6201 posts) -

Cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.