Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, King of FIghters XII for the UK?

gamerpigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By gamerpigeon

Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, King of FIghters XII,Battle Fantasia for the UK?

does any1 know if these games are coming to the uk for xbox 360 , Battle Fantasia and KOF XII have both been confirmed for the 360 , but not europe , i really dont want to buy a PS3 , but i may have to for its import friendly use .

as for Tatsunoko do you think this will even come to a console , as it's arcade only at the mo'

agent_lost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By agent_lost

ok Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom got a lot of licensing problem outside of japan of don't bet on that one.

King of FIghters XII, SNK playmore are still on a arcade releases plan so fall 08 on the arcade (in japan), first half of 09 it go on console. so the earliest that you see that game is second half of 09.

Battle Fantasia, sorry don't have any info on that one

gamerpigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gamerpigeon

it suprises me so many games choose to be released in early 09 , they would make more sales in the xmas period , at least the street fighters and resi evils would : )

SamChamploo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SamChamploo
    What happen to King of Fighter XII?
    agent_lost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By agent_lost

guess we wait for TGS for more info, all i know it that all sprites are redone in hi-res, if there taking about 720p or 1080p is still unknown. Also that the game is 100% hand draw, for the intro screen, explosion and background.

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By BlindEffekt

Capcom Vs Tatsunoko looks insane, i really hope it comes out here

gamerpigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gamerpigeon
    BlindEffekt said:
    "Capcom Vs Tatsunoko looks insane, i really hope it comes out here"
    tell me about it , hopefully they'll make it release it here in the uk , then go about making marvel vs capcom 3 on the same engine , wooo that would be piss my pants exciting lol

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Vinchenzo
    gamerpigeon said:
    "it suprises me so many games choose to be released in early 09 , they would make more sales in the xmas period , at least the street fighters and resi evils would : )"
    Guess you missed the giant list of games being released during the holidays.
    gamerpigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gamerpigeon

well i suppose , but if the giant list of games selling in that period is enough to put capcom off , with its two biggest franchises , two of the biggest franchises in the industry, then well idk , they'll probably make the same amount of sales , actaully your right they will probably sell more in early 09 , and if that means capcom continues to make mor egames from the profit im all for it lol

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
    BlindEffekt said:
    "Capcom Vs Tatsunoko looks insane, i really hope it comes out here"

It won't come out outside of japan. That's virtually guaranteed. The best hope is that it'll be region free so we can import, but I wouldn't hold your breath for that either.

EDIT: is it even coming out on a console, I read this was in the 360 forum so assumed it was coming to 360, but it is only listed as arcade on its game page?
    AaronBelfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By AaronBelfast
    gamerpigeon said:
    "it suprises me so many games choose to be released in early 09 , they would make more sales in the xmas period , at least the street fighters and resi evils would : )"
    Theres too much games coming out in fall 08 so it would probaly make less money.
    gamerpigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gamerpigeon

i suppsoe your right , i found out good news for those interested SNK's King Of Fighter's XII and Guilty Gear Guy's Battle Fantasia are both due for release in the UK in the first half  of 09 .... i'd say that pretty much confrims the US as well imo

2D fighters FTW!!! (that includes Street Fighter IV as well , its 2.5D )

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.