Whats your most fav game on the 360 and why?

• 102 results
#1 Posted by MidnyteWolf (16 posts) -

Mine would have to be Battlefield Bad Company.
I love the scale of the game, the pace and the fact that its not just a crazy shooter.
So many different ways to achieve your objective both in single player and online.
The game is awsome!!!

Just Awsome

#2 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Gears 1, I was addicted to it

#3 Posted by Bodycount (72 posts) -

hands down, dead rising. I'd put it in my top 10 game sof all time. As a fan of well pretty much anything zombie related the game is a dream come true. I got all the achievements too, even the 7 day survivor one that requires you to play for 14 hours straight pretty much.

#4 Posted by elliooo (293 posts) -

Probably Call of Duty 4, the multiplayer is just flawless and great fun to keep going back to, Civilization Revolution is another game that would definitely be in my top 10 games for the 360.

#5 Posted by SamFo (1529 posts) -

Rock band hands down.
 As for exclusives - Gears of War for sure!

#6 Posted by PyroMenace (46 posts) -

Probably a toss up between CoD4 and Bioshock.

#7 Posted by Zub (12 posts) -

Bioshock, bought my xbox the day it came out and was blown away.

#8 Posted by backspace (14 posts) -

My favorite game on the xbox 360 must be Dead Rising, because the idea of surviving a zombie-invasion on a mall is great. I love George A. Romero's Dawn of the Dead and I keep The Zombie Survival-guide by Max Brooks next to my bed, so for me this is the perfect game.

#9 Posted by BlindEffekt (917 posts) -

GTAIV - Because it satisfies my need for gta

#10 Posted by Mr_Bauer (398 posts) -

Dead Rising

#11 Posted by Cardon (65 posts) -

Amped 3.  It's the most crazy sports game I've ever played due to the cutscenes and story and it a true hidden gem amongst the other sports games and 360 games on the market.  I wish there would be a sequel but the game was so crazy that the dev studio closed shortly after finishing the game.

#12 Posted by sLux (13 posts) -

This is a hard one.

Shadowrun, Gears of War or Fifa 08 :)
#13 Posted by xplodedd (1316 posts) -
epic_pets said:
"Gears 1, I was addicted to it"
gears, i played that game forever.... multi was a bit weak tho.
sLux said:
"This is a hard one.
Shadowrun, Gears of War or Fifa 08 :)"
how did a sane person like you like shadow run

#14 Posted by ZimpanX (420 posts) -

Gears of War, played trough the campaign about 10 times, one of the best co-op games out there and the mulitplayer is fun too, except for the "host-advantage".

#15 Posted by sLux (13 posts) -
xplodedd said:
sLux said:
"This is a hard one.
Shadowrun, Gears of War or Fifa 08 :)"
how did a sane person like you like shadow run
"
Shadowrun is for me, the best online shooter on 360, and the one i have most fun with, its nice with a game that is actually hard to get good at.
#16 Posted by Lairdo (543 posts) -

Mass Effect because I love RPG's and this is a great example of one.

#17 Posted by RVonE (4638 posts) -

Probably Mass Effect or Devil May Cry. I love those games.

#18 Posted by LuffyUzumaki (453 posts) -

cod4

#19 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

CoD4.. campaign and multiplayer are just awesome.. and Mass Effect.. which is just another awesome bioware RPG

#20 Posted by OblivionGuy07 (161 posts) -

Halo 3, just because there is so much in it. I really liked Call of Duty 4 too, but Halo just has more. While I hate shooting at someone for an hour and then my teammate comes in to steal the kill, it's additional featurs make it better. Plus, everything about the game can be done online. The next Call of Duty should have an online cmpaign, that would be awesome!

#21 Posted by SquidMeister (5 posts) -

Kameo...One of the most beautiful games this gen and i had tons of fun playing it

#22 Edited by steve316 (102 posts) -

halo3, great online, good graphics, awsome weapons, great story. call halo 3 overrated but it sure was worth my $60

#23 Posted by BlackSuitAndTie9 (289 posts) -

Call of Duty 4 probably, but Halo 3 and The Orange Box are pretty close.

#24 Posted by MAV3R1CK (125 posts) -

It's gotta be Halo 3 for me, just the story and the MP was unmatched before. I still am hooked on it, its really fun.

#25 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

360 exclusive? Has to be Mass Effect or Halo 3, maybe Gears, but I just didn't find it too appealing or addicting, not as much as ME anyways.

#26 Posted by Nibbz (203 posts) -

been awhile since i played it, but gears of war. i cant wait for gears2

#27 Posted by Ma7moud (805 posts) -

Ninja Gaiden 2 and GTA IV.

#28 Posted by Brasky (83 posts) -

COD4, played the hell out of that game when the beta came out and again when it was released. Have not played much of it lately though.

#29 Posted by Nobility (295 posts) -

Halo 3 had the single player experience I was hoping for but COD4 has me coming back for multiplayer.

#30 Posted by Pikachu (449 posts) -
SquidMeister said:
"Kameo...One of the most beautiful games this gen and i had tons of fun playing it
"
same here, lost odyssey would come in at second place for me
#31 Posted by t67443 (87 posts) -

I would have to say Crackdown. I love the look of that game and being able to run and jump any where. I find it great fun.

#32 Posted by Leon31 (125 posts) -

Halo 3, especially when you get a good match going on live it's just such a nice game.

#33 Posted by Subway (971 posts) -

For single player, BioShock or the Orange Box, Co-op Gears of war, Multiplayer either Rainbow Six Vegas 1/2, or the Orange Box again.

#34 Posted by Vlademir (1029 posts) -

Gears of War for sure.

#35 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -

Burnout Paradise it has an amazing replay value and awesome multilayer component.

#36 Posted by Logan_Aybara (70 posts) -

Not an exclusive, but Rock Band.  I try to drum at least an hour everyday, and it never gets old.  If we're speaking strictly exclusives, then Mass Effect.  I've loved everything that Bioware has ever done, and they didn't disappoint with this RPG.  Many have put down the gameplay, but after 4 playthroughs I still love the game, and am contemplating another playthrough as I type this.

#37 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

Dead Rising, must I say more? Zombies...lots of it.

#38 Posted by CB (116 posts) -

Call of Duty 4. It's been 8 months since release and I'm still playing it!

#39 Posted by FuNkYbOsS (26 posts) -

I love to kill zombies but I thought dead rising was frustrating.  The time constraints and the bad save zones really got to me.  I'm sure the free play mode would have been  alright, but after one play through I was done.

#40 Posted by Met2609 (555 posts) -

BioShock. Best game of 2007.

#41 Posted by FuNkYbOsS (26 posts) -

I'm gonna say Skate was my favorite game so far.  It's been one of the only games that I've played in the past two years that introduced a new way to play.  I still love Halo 3, GTA 4, and COD4 but skate just brought something new to the genre. 

#42 Posted by DMAN (9 posts) -

halo 3.......is that bad??

#43 Posted by Callumrides (357 posts) -

gears of war

#44 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

ONLY 360 game? Mass Effect, then I guess Halo 3. The rest are multiplat.

#45 Posted by RoslindaleOne (26 posts) -

Halo 3. The MP never gets stale for me.

#46 Posted by Jordan23 (1000 posts) -

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, because the multiplayer is perhaps the best to date and the single player experience is so chaotic.

#47 Posted by McDazzle (544 posts) -

Three way tie :|
The Orange Box,Rainbow Six Vegas 1,and Oblivion

#48 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
McDazzle said:
"Three way tie :|
The Orange Box,Rainbow Six Vegas 1,and Oblivion"

R6V1!? Really? Lol, well if you're gonna pick a R6V game at all pick the second one. :P
#49 Posted by FordFairlane (99 posts) -

Oblivion.  It's a total life-stealer.

In fact, if someone doesn't hide my Oblivion disc, I might not actually get around to playing any other 360 games.

#50 Edited by McDazzle (544 posts) -
Sentry said:
"McDazzle said:
"Three way tie :|
The Orange Box,Rainbow Six Vegas 1,and Oblivion"

R6V1!? Really? Lol, well if you're gonna pick a R6V game at all pick the second one. :P
"
I was addicted to the multiplayer on that game,Never picked up Vegas 2,I played it at a friends house and it was the same game,I didn't see the point in paying full price for new maps lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.