4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

Some May Call It Strange, I Just Call It a Good First-person Adeventure 0

Video Review:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCoACw4cu1g Zeno Clash II, like its predecessor, is completely and totally absurd. It's the kind of game where a two-headed baboon is mounted on a giant buzzard that vomits fireballs while laser beams chase you across a giant bridge. Yeah, it's that kind of spontaneous absurdity that holds this brawler together to push you through the 8 hour campaign. Some might call it strange, some might call it bizarre; I just call it a pretty damn good first-pers...

to endworld and beyond! 2

Zeno Clash 2 is a sequel to a game that I assumed would never get a sequel, because it was so goddamn weird and surrealistic and crazy. Lucky for me and the 499 other people who enjoyed it, it did! and luckily it's also pretty good.the game is a first person brawler with weird weapons from time to time, though it's never required, unlike in the first game where there were forced shooting sequences.So, at the end of the first game, Father-Mother is put into a jail by the one they call Golem; the ...