4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 4 releases and 0 DLC

It's not Left 4 Dead, but for its time, a very solid game 0

Zombies Ate My Neighbors, also known by many other names, is a game that I myself had a great time playing when I was a kid. The only reason I'm reviewing it now is because I found it when cleaning out my room and it brought back such good memories that I felt the urge to post a review for it. The premise is fairly simple, aliens, zombies, monsters, and general bad stuff has come to kill, or eat, all of the people in the world (namely, your neighbors). You play as either Zeke (the boy) or Julie ...

One of A Kind 0

This game has a lot to offer zombie-shooter fans in an age where there wasn't really another game like it in town. The game has tons of fun and unique weapons, enemies, and locations to visit which never fail to give the player a fun romp through a gaming experience that is like none other (in the BEST of ways). Baddies have weaknesses to particular weapons that it's up to the player to find. The locations have destructible set pieces which allow access to restricted areas, extra lives, ammo, po...