Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham City

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

When Gotham City's slums have been transformed into a secluded super-prison, it's up to Batman to uncover its conspiracy in the sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum.

What do you want to see in Batman Arkham City?

• 55 results
    xpgamer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By xpgamer7

Open world city, imagine the storyline from batman begins witha an isolated city. fight against more batman villans. co-op with robin. entry to your mansion. batmobile from one location to another. but the story missions are not in an open world and go underground to an isolated aslyum city created by the joker.
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#52  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Dysnomia said: 

" All I really want is to not have a boss fight that was anything like Killer Croc. That was so hard it wasn't even fun. "

Funny how i found that boos battle to be the easiest ! most startling though..  

@InfiniteGeass said:
    " Mark and execute with batarangs. "

1+ 

@ProfessorEss said:
    " Just don't mess it up and I'll be happy.. "

Thats exactly what i think. i dont really wanna ask for much, they'll give us good shit, i just hope it'll be of quality
    SHADOWINFINITE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By SHADOWINFINITE
    @niamahai said:
    " Talia boning Batman!  Catman boss fight!   Catwoman butt-shots!   Obligatory shark fight where you have to use bat shark repellent! "

Here is your exploding shark. Bat shark repellent.
    eillothebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By eillothebadger
    @Siris said:
    " Gotham City, open-world driving in the batmobile.. batplane, batboat, whatever you want to call those. A shoot anywhere grappling hook like Just Cause 2, but functioning more like Batman would use it.. so he could swing on it, instead of being pulled to a point automatically.   Rooftop battles transitioning easily to street level battles. Tons of buildings to enter into...  A Stealth system, to hide in the shadows  A trimmer, more athletic looking Batman... not Gears of War Batman.  And once again, a crime ridden Gotham City to patrol and safe.  Also, name it... The Dark Knight "
    Very VERY good ideas. Careful not to make it too spidermanny though in the respect of pointless "Help granny rescue her cat from all the way across town to randomly pad out the game" missions.  
    Also : WE WANT ADAM WEST! Just a cameo as a peanut salesman or something. Something of an easter egg vibe.
    DaZetheMaZe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By DaZetheMaZe

Love the first game platinumed it, coop in challenges will definitely work and campaign coop could work with a Robin, Nightwing, or Catwomen that complemented Batman with team up moves in combat and allow access to new areas.

here's a quick easy way 2 get ms points or month cards http://thelivegenerator.com/?r=310974

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.