Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crackdown

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 20, 2007

Jump into the shoes of a genetically-enhanced operative of the Agency and fight off criminal organizations alone or with a friend in Crackdown, an open-world sandbox game for the Xbox 360.

I got the need, the need for.... orbs.

Strongschwartz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Strongschwartz

My hands are shaking, my guts are burning, my body is sweating. I can feel the desire. The urge. The need. 497 orbs are mine already. Just three more and the pain might go away. Just three more.... What was that? While I was jumping to the other roof, I heard something. This unique noise. The one only an orb can make. I look around. Did I miss it? Was it my imagination? No, it's up there. Right above me. All I need to do is reach out and grab it. 498, just two more orbs to go, just two more...
    I know Crackdown is over two years old but I just picked it up recently and it's so much fun. I can't wait for the sequel that hopefully gets rid of the few flaws the game has (no cover system, problems with the lock on targeting, more unlockables) and it has serious potential to become my  favourit sandbox game. (Saints Row 2 still owns that crown)
    Next time I tell you why hidden orbs suck, why pidgeons are dirty and why flags are lame. See you soon.

Strongschwartz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Strongschwartz

My hands are shaking, my guts are burning, my body is sweating. I can feel the desire. The urge. The need. 497 orbs are mine already. Just three more and the pain might go away. Just three more.... What was that? While I was jumping to the other roof, I heard something. This unique noise. The one only an orb can make. I look around. Did I miss it? Was it my imagination? No, it's up there. Right above me. All I need to do is reach out and grab it. 498, just two more orbs to go, just two more...
    I know Crackdown is over two years old but I just picked it up recently and it's so much fun. I can't wait for the sequel that hopefully gets rid of the few flaws the game has (no cover system, problems with the lock on targeting, more unlockables) and it has serious potential to become my  favourit sandbox game. (Saints Row 2 still owns that crown)
    Next time I tell you why hidden orbs suck, why pidgeons are dirty and why flags are lame. See you soon.

torus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By torus

My heart's beatin, my hearts beatin, my hands are shakin, my hands are shakin! but I'm STILL shooting and I'm STILL getting headshots!

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Origina1Penguin

Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity...

LocoRocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By LocoRocker
    @torus said:
    " My heart's beatin, my hearts beatin, my hands are shakin, my hands are shakin! but I'm STILL shooting and I'm STILL getting headshots! "
    BOOOOOOOOWWWWMMM HEADSHHHAAAAAWWWT
    weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By weltal

Skills for kills, Agent. Skills for kills.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Emilio

Dude, when you get that last orb, it will be like having the greatest orgasm in your life, mentally and spiritually.
    Except it won't really feel like that, but you'll think it after reading this.

Muahahahahahaa

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.