Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crackdown

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 20, 2007

Jump into the shoes of a genetically-enhanced operative of the Agency and fight off criminal organizations alone or with a friend in Crackdown, an open-world sandbox game for the Xbox 360.

Y - SPAWN EXPLOSIVE BARREL

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By crunchUK

So, i just got the "free for all" DLc pack for CRACKDOWN... It was free, and i would have got it earlier had i known ofr it's existence. But i didn't. Now this DLC pack comes with a fascinating mode called "keys to the city", in which you are basically God. And boy, the antics it allows you to get up to are summing else!

If this were a sensible game like halo 3 i would be taking lots of screenshots of all the fun things but sadly... since this game DOES NOT have a screenshot mode (it needs one... badly) so instead, here's a fun list of fun things to do with your powerz, (and most of them have something to do with the title title):

• Spawn explosive barrel
    • Spawn Lots of explosive barrels
    • Spawn even more explosive barrels
    • Shoot them
    • FIREWORKS! Run in s atraight line looking behind you. Press Y to spawn epxlosive barrel repeatedly (very repeatedly). You should now have a line of explosive BArrels. Ignite
    • I POOP EXPLOSIONS!  Launch all hit squads. LAunch agency enforcers. Run around the enemy looking behind you pressing Y repeatedly to spawn explosive barrel. MArvel as your enemies are blown away by your excrement
    • Crushed to death then Cremated! Find someone that doesn't shoot back. Stand next to it. Press y - Spawn explosive Barrel and watch as said computer character is crushed to detah. Then ignite pile for the funeral service
    • R - MAke huge epxlosion, RB - Make huge explosion, Y - Make huge epxlosion. Equip cluster grenade, equip homing rocket lawnchair, Y - spawn epxlosive barrel.
    • DRAW A SMILEY FACE!Y- spawn explosive barrels in the shape of a smiley face
    • TRIPMINES! Y - strategically spawn explosive barrel around the road. Hde on a rooftop. Launch all hit squads/agency enforcers. Wait for mass arrival, then detonate

And so on. As you can see, "spawn explosive barrel" is an excellent gameplay feature that no game, from racing sims to nintendogs, should be without. Goodbye for now!
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By crunchUK

So, i just got the "free for all" DLc pack for CRACKDOWN... It was free, and i would have got it earlier had i known ofr it's existence. But i didn't. Now this DLC pack comes with a fascinating mode called "keys to the city", in which you are basically God. And boy, the antics it allows you to get up to are summing else!

If this were a sensible game like halo 3 i would be taking lots of screenshots of all the fun things but sadly... since this game DOES NOT have a screenshot mode (it needs one... badly) so instead, here's a fun list of fun things to do with your powerz, (and most of them have something to do with the title title):

• Spawn explosive barrel
    • Spawn Lots of explosive barrels
    • Spawn even more explosive barrels
    • Shoot them
    • FIREWORKS! Run in s atraight line looking behind you. Press Y to spawn epxlosive barrel repeatedly (very repeatedly). You should now have a line of explosive BArrels. Ignite
    • I POOP EXPLOSIONS!  Launch all hit squads. LAunch agency enforcers. Run around the enemy looking behind you pressing Y repeatedly to spawn explosive barrel. MArvel as your enemies are blown away by your excrement
    • Crushed to death then Cremated! Find someone that doesn't shoot back. Stand next to it. Press y - Spawn explosive Barrel and watch as said computer character is crushed to detah. Then ignite pile for the funeral service
    • R - MAke huge epxlosion, RB - Make huge explosion, Y - Make huge epxlosion. Equip cluster grenade, equip homing rocket lawnchair, Y - spawn epxlosive barrel.
    • DRAW A SMILEY FACE!Y- spawn explosive barrels in the shape of a smiley face
    • TRIPMINES! Y - strategically spawn explosive barrel around the road. Hde on a rooftop. Launch all hit squads/agency enforcers. Wait for mass arrival, then detonate

And so on. As you can see, "spawn explosive barrel" is an excellent gameplay feature that no game, from racing sims to nintendogs, should be without. Goodbye for now!
    Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Tylea002

Keys To The City = WIN!

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By crunchUK
    @crunchUK said:
    "And so on. As you can see, "spawn explosive barrel" is an excellent gameplay feature that no game, from racing sims to nintendogs, should be without. Goodbye for now! "
    Just thought about this - Racing sims and nintendogs DO have spawning explosive barrel features - You know how ono nintendogs you can get ballons right? Well there you go, they're basiclaly a gay, kiddy version of explosive barrels! As for racing sims.... well thats what american muscle cars are for ;)
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crunchUK
    @Tylea002 said:
    " Keys To The City = WIN! "
    Best 0 points i ever spent!
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jakob187

I never actually played this mode at all.  I DL'd the pack and all, but I just went for the base game and achievement whoring.  =  /  Even then, I'm bad at achievement whoring that game.

hazzard4123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By hazzard4123

Key to the city + Co-op = EPIC WIN!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.