Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 06, 2017

The full-fledged follow-up to Bungie's sci-fi "looter shooter", streamlining much of the previous game's mechanics while featuring larger worlds and new abilities. It was later made free-to-play.

After playing the Destiny 2 beta, which do you expect will be your main class in the full game?

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Poll After playing the Destiny 2 beta, which do you expect will be your main class in the full game? (269 votes)

Hunter - mostly for the Arcstrider sub-class (The new blade-dancer with electric staff) 11%
    Hunter - mostly for the Gunslinger sub-class (Golden gun solar hand-cannon) 19%
    Titan - mostly for the Sentinel sub-class (Captain America void shield / bubble shield) 29%
    Titan - mostly for the Striker sub-class (Fists of Havoc electric ground slams) 7%
    Warlock - mostly for the Dawnblade sub-class (Death from above with solar energy) 17%
    Warlock - mostly for the Voidwalker sub-class (Void energy Nova Bomb) 16%

I thought this might make a fun poll. For anyone who doesn't know, the Destiny 2 beta is now open for everyone this weekend, with no pre-order required. If you haven't yet, go check it out, vote on the poll, and post your thoughts on the new and reworked sub-classes.

So then, which class are you most looking forward to using in Destiny 2?

• 
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

I'll probably come back and answer this after the PC beta comes out, I don't own any consoles so I haven't played it yet.

spamfromthecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By spamfromthecan

My main in the first was a Titan and I'll stick with that.

TopCat88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I'm a warlock. I like the sticky grenades. I take my character seriously, for better or worse. I'm so glad I can bring my lady over from Destiny 1. Without her, I wouldn't buy Destiny 2, even if it's just a superficial reason. Titans look fun, but I'm not changing. I'm treating this as as the same character from Destiny 1. I don't have time to play multiple characters.

Avatar image for halfpastwhenever
    halfpastwhenever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I mained Warlock in Destiny 1 - so i'll stick with that - although Titan is very tempting

conmulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'll probably just roll a Hunter because that's what I played through the first game as.

Quid_Pro_Bono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played Destiny 1 as a hunter but I'm ditching the class for Titan in 2 since hunters seem worthless now

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Another PC only guy speaking: Not voting in the poll yet, but I'll most likely main Warlock/Voidwalker based on the tens of hours I've seen of the first game.

Dispossession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted Gunslinger because I see myself playing more PvP than PvE this time around. Otherwise, Warlock Dawnblade would be my main.

Deathstriker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Warlock, if I end up buying or renting the game. The beta mission was meh. It's not like there's a huge difference between the classes, it's mainly grenade types.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pyrodactyl

Hunter, begrudgingly, with the hope that a third subclass makes them viable.

Looking at the Beta content I feel like you can make a case for Titans and Warlocks no problem since both bring interesting and fun tools that benefit any fireteam in both PvE and PvP. Sentinel has maybe the most fun super in the game. Striker is still great at crowd control and the flashbang is a fantastic tool in PvE. Both wall abilities also have many uses across modes with applications in defense and dps boosting for your whole team. Warlocks have hands down the best ability in the game with healing rift. This thing makes you and your fireteam almost invincible in PvE and provides some fantastic defensive advantage in PvP. Damaging rift could also be essential when it comes to damaging bosses. Worth mentioning that the Warlock and Titan abilities combo off each other very well. Just based on their class ability, the fun quirks of Dawnbreakers and the potential of the second skill tree for Voidwalkers, Warlocks are maybe the easiest class to recommend.

Hunter is basically garbage across the board. No saying it's unusable or not fun to play but none of its abilities are what you would call ''good''.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@pyrodactyl said:

Looking at the Beta content I feel like you can make a case for Titans and Warlocks no problem since both bring interesting and fun tools that benefit any fireteam in both PvE and PvP. Sentinel has maybe the most fun super in the game. Striker is still great at crowd control and the flashbang is a fantastic tool in PvE. Both wall abilities also have many uses across modes with applications in defense and dps boosting for your whole team. Warlocks have hands down the best ability in the game with healing rift. This thing makes you and your fireteam almost invincible in PvE and provides some fantastic defensive advantage in PvP. Damaging rift could also be essential when it comes to damaging bosses. Worth mentioning that the Warlock and Titan abilities combo off each other very well. Just based on their class ability, the fun quirks of Dawnbreakers and the potential of the second skill tree for Voidwalkers, Warlocks are maybe the easiest class to recommend.

One of the main reasons I wanted to do this poll is to see just how badly people think Bungie screwed up with the hunter's class ability. At the VERY least, the movement itself should have no cooldown, and the just the melee and reload aspects be on a cooldown. Much better would be allowing the move to do SOMETHING that benefits your team.

How about keep the same ability, but also have the hunter automatically go invisible when reviving a falling teammate? Something has to change, or the Hunter is going to be worthless in PVE. I'm not sure a nifty-looking cape can make up for that fact.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pyrodactyl

@spaceinsomniac said:
    @pyrodactyl said:

Hunter is basically garbage across the board. No saying it's unusable or not fun to play but none of its abilities are what you would call ''good''.

One of the main reasons I wanted to do this poll is to see just how badly people think Bungie screwed up with the hunter's class ability. At the VERY least, the movement itself should have no cooldown, and the just the melee and reload aspects be on a cooldown. Much better would be allowing the move to do SOMETHING that benefits your team.

How about keep the same ability, but also have the hunter automatically go invisible when reviving a falling teammate? Something has to change, or the Hunter is going to be worthless in PVE. I'm not sure a nifty-looking cape can make up for that fact.

Just played the strike with arcstrider exactly how this specific spec was meant to be played. It was definitely pretty damn fun but it was also basically suicidal. I died countless times in a regular ass strike and was generally a hindrance to my teammates the whole time. Turns out, as much as flopping around and punching most enemies is a fun thing to do, it's actually far worse and more dangerous than shooting them from range with a primary weapon. And don't get me started on trying to use arcstrider against anything more dangerous than a trash mob. Enemies with shields, majors, some melee focused enemies and many others will just plaster you across a wall if you try your cute melee bullshit on them. So yeah, the only class build that uses the Hunter dodge for anything in PvE is fun but not any good. And we come back to the ability being useless in every situation, PvE or PvP. It's straight up baffling how anyone could think this was a good idea

DavoTron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By DavoTron

Probably Titan - I'm very much used to that jump - But not a fan of that Captain America Shield. Gimme my flaming hammers.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Probably Warlock still for the void bomb. It's just too satsifying throing that thing out there. That or Hunter for the knife toss and tumble roll.

BoboBones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't play the first Destiny, but it didn't take me long to feel satisfied with my pick of Warlock. I really like the way his jump feels. I'll stick to that and go Voidwalker. Definitely gonna wait for the PC release.

Genxalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Played through with the Titan/Striker subclass, the changes to the super was so much fun that I might drop the Hunter. Running around with that arc tackle and ground slam makes me feel like The Hulk

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#18  Edited By Hestilllives19

Alright so I've played every Subclass for probably 3 hours at least so far, maybe more on a few of them, and in both PvP and PvE. I chose Sentinel as my main in the poll, but since I dabble with all 3 characters rather frequently I wanted to give some context to that. I started Destiny 1 as a Warlock (2 Warlocks in fact), but with the release of the Sunbreaker (and due to Raid character alignments within my Raid Group) I became a Titan main in PvP and PvE (Defender). I am also one of the few people who have relatively stuck with Sunbreaker since it's launch as my main PvP class (though I've always played pretty much every class on occasion expect Defender, because I'm pretty terrible at it in PvP), good or bad. So long story shortened, I already have an affinity for the good ole Titan.

My experience in PvE was that Dawnblade, Sentinel, Striker, Golden Gun, and Arcstrider Super usage all feels rather similar in that they are all great against trash mobs, and utterly useless against Majors and Ultra's. Voidwalker feels slightly less than all of these Super wise, as it's the only non roaming Super. In PvP, the Sentinel Shield felt by far the best Super. It felt like I could attack more quickly, have more tools (the amount of Shield throw double downs I've had so far is nuts), and even be able to drop a Ward if I wanted to, it's crazy. In practice Fist of Havok and Arc Staff felt rather similar, as in quick Supers but you didn't want to pop them unless you were real close to several enemies because you would never catch them otherwise. Fist edges it out by a small margin just because it feels like the only anti-Super Super currently, as Nova's, are well, just awful. The Slowva Bomb is just too slow to actually hit your intended target, and the vast majority of uses I've seen have been misses due to the fact that if you see it, it's relatively easy to avoid. The Six-Shooter Gunslinger also feel really bad, as you have to be within tickle range of an entire team to make it effective. While I did have a pretty awesome first use of it taking down a Ward of Dawn and it's inhabitants, it really isn't all that great with the reduced time. The Hunter Strafe Jump felt the best to me of the 3 Hunter jumps, as it almost feels like the momentum of Bones Control's third jump, but with you only getting a double jump instead of triple. The Strafe Lift on the Titan felt the best overall for any class. It's faster than the initial D1 Titan Control jump, but with no gained momentum, it's not near as fast as you could skate, though it still feels alright. I do however have huge reservations against the Warlock Glide. I played around with it in Inverted Spire the other night to figure out why it felt so off to me. It appears that when you cut your Glide, you don't fall to the ground immediately like you do in D1, but rather continue to float and drop down at an increasing pace for about 1/4 to 1/2 a second. For me it keep giving me a sense that my jump wasn't even cut, and in PvP has the devastating result of leaving me more or less naked up in the air. This makes the whole Glide feel more slow, floaty, and less precise in comparison to Destiny 1. So while this is fine for PvE, it's a huge no go for me in PvP. I quickly switched to Blink on Voidwalker in PvP, which might be the best PvP jump in Destiny 2, as it's so darn evasive. I got out of tons of bad engagements all the time on Voidwalker when I would have died on any other class. The only saving grace of the Glide is that the Burst Glide still allows you to Warlock Skate. Grenades all felt like butts in PvE across the board, with maybe Arcbolts, Firebolts, Lightning, and Flashbangs being top of the garbage bin. In PvP, only really Suppressors, Flashbangs, and Lightning Grenades resulted in kills when thrown. Axions track too slowly, and nothing else really hits hard enough. Suppressors and Flashbangs are only useful for the Blind and Suppress abilities they provide. All of the Melee's felt about the same outside of Gunslinger's Throwing Knives in PvP. These are by far the best Melee ability in the game as they are actually a useful tool since they have range. I secured several kills with these and they are a solid extra tool in a Gunslingers tool kit. For the Class abilities in PvE, Warlocks take the cake easily with both versions of the Rift, but especially the Healing Rift. For the Titan, I found it hard to utilize the Rally Barricade more than once for the reload, as moving slightly too far or standing up breaks your ability to take cover behind it somewhat and gain the reload bonus. I found locking off zones (and making L cover zones off existing cover) with the Towering Barricade more useful in both PvE and PvP. Now comes the controversial Hunter Dodge. It's pretty obvious it's rather useless to a group, but in PvE I found it useful to help me stay alive and dip to cover quickly at times, especially when out of ammo. This ability really shines in PvP though. I found myself winning a lot of engagements (and escaping the bad ones, ie 2v1's or even 3v1's) with the Marksman Dodge. The only thing I found more useful than the Dodge was using Blink on a Voidwalker for much the same purpose. Sad thing is, Blink can be done twice before hitting it's cooldown, and then regens after about 4-5 seconds. So it can proc way more often than either Hunter Dodge can. Hopefully Bungie will do something to provide the Hunter Dodge more utility before launch. It's what the community is demanding and I hope they listen.

As far as the class's themselves go, and taking a look at the extra Perk Cluster we didn't have unlocked for the Beta and how they will work, I can foresee several of those 2nd Perk Cluster's having a lot more utility. The Attunement of Hunger Voidwalker looks like it may well be the strongest Perk Cluster for PvE as it is basically a twist on the Vampire D1 Voidwalker build, which is hands down my favorite PvE Destiny build of all time. This time both Melee's and Feed the Void (holding L1 to consume your Grenade) starts and effect called Devour (the Melee name) which regenerates your Health. Killing enemies while Devour is active both extends its duration and regenerates your Grenade ability. It also comes in tow with the Vortex Nova, which will likely be infinitely less frustrating than the Attunement of Chaos's Slowva Bomb. Code of The Aggressor looks rather good on the Sentinel as well, and it's likely what I will run. It comes with a Shield Bash (Shoulder Charge type of melee after Sprinting), decrease Super recharge for kills while surrounded (in D1 this was 3 enemies), Superior Arsenal (which sounds a lot like Embrace the Void on Voidwalker in D1), and a second Shield throw which is already my favorite thing about the Sentinel Titan. Way of the Sharpshooter looks much more useful for Gunslinger, as you can't really utilize the 6 shots on that shorter timer now. You also get Knife Juggler and reduced cooldown for precision kills of your Golden Gun. I suspect that Line Em Up and Crowd Pleaser act as a sort of Deadeye and Light of the Pack (from Nightstalker) if you are able to hit 3 precision shots. Attunement of Flame might also mitigate some of my major problems with Dawnblade due to Phoenix Dive, and also makes Daybreak itself much better with each kill extending duration, tracking on projectiles, and Phoenix Dive acting as Death From Above if you land squarely on them during it. Keep in mind another great advantage to Phoenix Dive is the fact that each Dive regenerates health, and due to a Regen rate set at around 10 seconds this is huge.

With these in mind, I will likely run a Sentinel Code of The Aggressor Titan as my main, followed closely by an Attunement of Hunger Voidwalker Warlock, and then a Way of the Sharpshooter Golden Gun Hunter last. I also want to dabble with the Attunement of Flame Dawnblade Warlock some as well. I really love my D1 Warlock, and I'd hate to toss the new Dawnblade to the side over the new Glide changes, so I'm hopeful Phoenix Dive will fix the Glide issues I'm having currently.

Keep in mind these statements are if and only if we are in fact only getting 6 Subclasses at launch, which is still very much up for grabs. This Mark Noseworthy tweet responding to a question of if they will reveal Nightstalker was answered in a way that greatly hints at the Taken King subclasses will be returning.

Joe10592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still not 100% sure but leaning towards a titan. I was a hunter main in destiny but as PVE player mostly I found them a bit squishy for end game content due to their limited ability to spec into resilience and recovery but I also really love the look of hunter armour and not a big fan of the look of Titan armour especially the shoulders. The class abilities I don't think will be as big an issue as many think even the itian ability is fairly situational and the hunter ability can be quite handy in winning a tight gun fight by saving you the reload, if you can spec the hunter to be high resilience and recovery I think the gunslinger will be important to raids with its orb generating abilities.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20  Edited By Zevvion

Titan for loyalty, lore and gameplay reasons. Defenders of Earth, Guardians of the Light, destroyers of the Darkeness, not afraid to answer attacks with a punch to the face; it's the type of code I would get behind most out of the three. I also like their classes the best. I'd be playing Sentinel in PvE and I haven't decided on PvP just yet as the PvP specific perk cluster on Sentinel was not available and I have absolutely no idea which perk cluster is better for the Striker in PvP. Neither of them is optimal, but I think I might like Striker a bit better because the grenades are better.

Warlock is the easy second character for me. Dawnblade is great and I really like its aerial focus. Voidwalker is pretty good in PvP.

I really like the Arcstrider in PvE. It is quite hard to use effectively in PvP though. The infinite dodge helps close the gap in a way I didn't fully understand immediately. I thought the subclass was horrendous in PvP before I figured this out, because it felt way too slow. You'd get killed in a 1v1 easily before you could reach them. Never was a fan of Golden Gun. It's lame and both perk clusters are dumb.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: Don't hate on Golden Gun too much. @acidbrandon18 will show up out of the wood-work and let you have it. In all honestly though, throwing knife headshots were one of the most satisfying kills in D1 PvP, and I don't see that changing much here, so my Golden Gun Hunter is going to be seeing some major usage, especially in PvP.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

All. I really liked having 3 different characters last time and switching between them.

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By EthanielRain

Hunter...seemed like the mid-range submachine gun type of gameplay I usually like most in shooters, when the first game came out. Liked how Female Robot Hunter looked. Will play the same thing in this game I'm sure.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#24  Edited By sammo21

I really only played Titan with the sentinel subclass in the beta. I didn't put a lot of time into it...maybe only 4 hours or so. If they had carried over the subclasses from Destiny (like they should) then I would consider Warlock's shock based class.

LiberiFatali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunter fan here, so I chose Arcstrider Hunter, although I'm not sure how long that will last. Gunslinger might get some use too, but I hope they let us change it so it's not just 6 shots with hardly any time. I hope we'll get the Nightstalker back, since that was my main in the first game. There's just something fun about shooting that bow, slowing a mob down, and picking them off. My Warlock will probably get some more play in the second game as well, but I'm still not feeling that Glide. I guess I'm so used to double jumping that a glide just feels... off. Not so much the glide itself but the fact that I'm still hovering after I let off the button, I don't like.

devilzrule27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By devilzrule27

The hunter got shafted with their third ability. Literally adds nothing to a team and is pretty useless.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

I only played as the Titan and enjoyed both subclasses, though I didn't look into how to change from the Cap shield to the bubble so I never got to compare that to the last game. I enjoyed the deployable cover once I got used to how it was activated, though I will say it's annoying that you yourself and enemies can pass through it. I get why that is as its consistent with the way other shields have worked in the game but it makes it somewhat easy to screw up your placement of the shield and have it actually work as armor for your enemy as much as a shield for yourself.

That said, one thing I do know is that unlike the first Destiny I will not be levelling one of each class up to their full potential. It was easy enough to do in vanilla Destiny but once I fully gravitated towards the Titan class and the expansions started releasing I found it too time consuming to try and keep up with the bounties and missions for all three classes.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By pyrodactyl

The only thing I found more useful than the Dodge was using Blink on a Voidwalker for much the same purpose. Sad thing is, Blink can be done twice before hitting it's cooldown, and then regens after about 4-5 seconds. So it can proc way more often than either Hunter Dodge can.

Man, you weren't kidding about that. I just watched some voidwalker gameplay and I was very impressed by the versatility of blink. Since the run speed is so slow, disengaging with blink is way faster and more viable. You can then reuse the ability to put some distance between you and the opponent trying to run you down. Like you said, it's so much more useful than the dodge roll it's almost funny.

Y2Ken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 28

My main in the first game was a Hunter, and I'll probably start off with that if I play Destiny 2. I'd likely end up playing them all at least a bit, though.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrodactyl: Yeah, there is a reason I started playing mainly on a Voidwalker towards the end of the Beta... hint, it wasn't for the awful Super.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm torn between Hunter and Warlock. On the Warlock side, I'm more on the conservative side in shooters and I like being the guy who heals, and the Dawnblade super was pretty rad. But I ended up liking the Hunter more than I expected. Maybe it's because of the light amount of recoil (if any), the auto aim thing with mouse and keyboard of which I'm not too clear on, or me just being relatively good at shooters, but I think I was racking up a decent number of kills with the Sunshot and the Gunslinger super was more useful than expected against the Inverted Spire boss.

I might end up maining Warlock when I get my hands on a decent sniper rifle and revolver in the full game; similarly to how I played Borderlands. Imagine that.

Not touching Titan. I don't like being a tank.

TheRealTurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheRealTurk

I didn't get to play the beta, as I was on a camping trip that week, but I played a Warlock in Destiny 1 so latent class loyalty might keep me there.

Having said that, and this is a silly complaint, but I hate the way the Warlock looks on the character screen in Destiny 2. I'm sorry, but the way warlocks are floating is just irredeemably stupid looking. The first game they had this great confident "yeah, I've got a gun, but I don't really need it" look that was neat. The Destiny 2 look is really, really dumb. It isn't even a particularly good floating animation. It looks more like a B tier kung-fu actor limply hanging from some wires after his castmates forgot about him.

Bad, bad, bad, bad. I don't know that I can look at that every time I need to switch gear.

(I warned you it was a stupid complaint)

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

I will be playing Captain America

Avatar image for joe_mccallister
    Joe_McCallister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Titan punch.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As in D1, mainly Striker Titan. But recent videos have shown that the Sentinal also has a Shoulder Charge move, so once I play with that a bit, I may switch over. Gotta have that mobility. Sunbreaker too!

Francium34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

I'll choose whatever is left over after my 2 friends pick :)

Last time it was hunter. Titan armor also looks cool. Warlock, meh, but at least I'll reminded of Vinny's Warlock cameo on UPF every time.

Avatar image for inevitabledoubt
    inevitabledoubt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gunslinger hunter was my thing in D1 so it'll probably be my thing again in D2 but I always make sure I have the other two subclasses set up because sometimes I like to switch for certain situations or to mix things up a bit. So yeah. Probably Gunslinger again.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't try the warlock in the beta but that will probably be my starter class again because moon wizards. I liked the hunter but their jump kinda sucks compared to the other 2 classes, titan surprised me i expected them to be the default halo guy. Only played warlock in destiny 1 because i got sick of that game pretty quick.

Whitestripes09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Whitestripes09

I played Hunter in D1 and found that to be the most enjoyable. Plus back when the game launched I liked the edgy hooded cape thing.

During the beta I tried Titan for the first time and I actually liked how they played a lot. I wasn't sure how I felt about their barrier skill, but it actually ended up becoming pretty useful in situations. Still not 100% down with Fists of Havoc and I definitely don't like the smaller AOE blasts, so I'm probably just going to be Space Knight Captain America. Aesthetically, they look the best too compared to the other classes. I never liked how Warlock looked and I think the appeal of Hunter has definitely warn off for me, as a main at least. So more than likely will do Sentinel Titan at launch and Gunslinger Hunter as an off character at some point.

Also... I know there's tons of rumors going out, but isn't there going to be a 3rd sub class for each class?

CouldbeRolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also... I know there's tons of rumors going out, but isn't there going to be a 3rd sub class for each class?

Yes, the 3 subclasses missing from beta are in the full game with the same supers as in D1

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.