Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 06, 2017

The full-fledged follow-up to Bungie's sci-fi "looter shooter", streamlining much of the previous game's mechanics while featuring larger worlds and new abilities. It was later made free-to-play.

Be honest, how many Bright Engrams have you paid for?

• 54 results
    sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

sweep  Moderator

Poll Be honest, how many Bright Engrams have you paid for? (540 votes)

None, and I don't intend to. 72%
    None, but I'm open to the idea. 17%
    1-5 6%
    6-10 2%
    10-30 2%
    30+ 1%

Has anyone here paid extra money for silver to buy Bright Engrams? If so, how many did you buy? How do you feel about your purchase in hindsight, do you consider it a waste of money or are you happy with your investment?

Numbers!

• 
    bobafoot17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Got bored one day and wanted to try my luck at getting an exotic ship/sparrow. Ended up getting a sparrow on my third try, and a sweet legendary ship out of it with the Taken effect on it. Not in any hurry to buy more, but the 9 I got were worth it for me.

devilzrule27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ive spent $10 of my own dollars but I also have the playstation credit card and I cashed those points in for $30 worth of PSN cards...I just want more indigo matrix shaders but I dont ever get any. :(

jeburns86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By jeburns86

As of right now, I have absolutely 0 intention of buying any bright engrams, but I have to admit every time I stop by the vendor and see in the upper left corner the reputation award for buying silver, I feel my will power being slightly chipped away.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm interested, but not until i've got my characters out of the campaign. Lets me find out how badly i "need" to buy anything.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.