Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 06, 2017

The full-fledged follow-up to Bungie's sci-fi "looter shooter", streamlining much of the previous game's mechanics while featuring larger worlds and new abilities. It was later made free-to-play.

Less than two weeks out: a reminder that you need to join a clan

• 136 results
    Rodin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

Will there be a giantbomb group or something for more people to join?

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

@rodin: There is a Bungie.net Group called Giantbomb Clans that has links to all of the Destiny 2 Clans. There is also the Giantbomb Destiny Discord where we can all chat about what's going on and use as an LFG for each of the platforms. If you are on either PS4 or Xbox One we even have a PS4 Community and an Xbox Club. All of this information is located in the pinned Clans and Grouping Utilities post as well as more detailed information about the Clans themselves. Does this answer your question?

silky5lick8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Any way to get more room in murder birds

thevamp25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By thevamp25
    Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silky5lick8: The Murder Birds is capped at 96 (rather than the normal 100) for some reason. I posted a Help to Bungie about it, but all they said was did I have pending invites, when I told them no, they haven't responded back. So I doubt it will be fixed. And I can't make room without removing people which I'm not going to do. What I am going to do is after the second PS4 reset, remove anyone who hasn't created a Destiny 2 PS4 character yet. This should prevent inactive players who signed up but aren't actually planning on playing or buying Destiny 2. Then before every major DLC I will look through all of the Members, anyone who hasn't hit max level or seemingly played the newest DLC will be dropped. Keep in mind since the Clan is open, anyone can always just jump back in, this just prevents inactivity in the Clan.

LiberiFatali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been looking for a good PS4 clan, and I just sent in a request for The Kessler Corps.

PSN is WhiteWalls7 (still wish we could change PSN names so I could have all my usernames the same... lol)

Looking forward to launch!

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

You can join my clan as well if you're interested.

Irradiance

Platform: PlayStation 4

Leader: warrior-persia (That's me)

Main Timezone: EST and PST

Allowed Timezones: All

Synvius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sent a request for The Kessler Corps.

PSN: Synvius

Sharpless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sending a request to The Kessler Corps.

My PSN is Robosphere, but my Bungie name is Sharpless. Not sure how that works when applying.

Alamun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I sent a request to The Kessler Corps. My PSN is Alamun.

Vanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Vanek

I've created another clan since a few of them are already full. It's aimed at everyone, new or experienced. Ideally this one is for UK/Europe since most of the others are US focused but anyone is welcome.

Giant Bombers

• Platform: PlayStation 4
    • Time Zone: GMT
    • Allowed Time Zones: All

Membership requires approval but I'm easy enough to message here or through PSN at Scottish_Bagpuss.

wholehole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vanek: Sent a request to join Giant Bombers. Looking forward to playing with you guys!

Simiankind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Simiankind

@vanek: Sent request, looking to join up! Never grouped up on Destiny 1 so looking to get a bit more involved, I'm from sunny Motherwell

m1m1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vanek: Hey there! Just sent a join request, should be showing up as:

PSN l-M1M1C-l

BNET: Official Wizard

You'll also receive a Request from PSN AquaCaltrop.

Thanks for setting up the clan, we're both in the UK and looking forward to playing with all those good good GMT bombers later!

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vanek: Heya duderino, I've sent a join request. Good on you for setting this up.

Avatar image for nietzschecookie
    NietzscheCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vanek: I sent a request. I like the banner a lot. PSN is Stevemcqueen89

Xiurax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Xiurax

@vanek: just sent a request to join. My PSN name is Xiurax. Just wondered in here looking for a D2 clan. I'm mostly active in EU time zone.

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vanek: Sent a request, PSN name magikovenmit.

Vanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That should be everyone added, if you still haven't seen any change try log out then in. Any further issues just shoot me a message here.

Welcome to the clan and I look forward to seeing you in the game! =)

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vanek: Seems I messed up a wee bit; joined the clan on the wrong PSN account. I was BlackmooreX on there, I've already gone ahead and left the clan on that account; could I kindly ask you accept my new join request under the handle "RandomSacrifice"?

tds418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#123  Edited By tds418

Are there any other Xbox One clans accepting members besides the one listed in the first post (already full)? I'd like to get in with a regular nightfall/raid group. I'm a 230 Titan atm, looking to do nightfall today.

GT: Harpua418

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tds418: Lincoln Force East is the only other Xbox Clan at the moment. I am currently updating the Clan post, so the most relevant Clan information should be there.

tds418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

@hestilllives19: I'm thinking of getting this game on PC and noticed the PC clan is at 100 members and I think thats the limit? Can clans go over and if not will there be another PC Clan opening up down the road? I saw some GameSpot video showcasing how you get a ton of benefits from actually being part of an active clan.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: Clan benefits are pretty great actually. Each week the Clan is able to obtain 4 rewards for each other: Nightfall, Crucible, Trials, and Raid. Each activity has to be completed by at least 50% or more of Clan Members (so 2 for PvP and Nightfall, and 3 for the Raid) to count. In addition each Clan Member can contribute up to 5,000 XP per week to the Clan doing activities with Clanmates on each character. All of these rewards are End Game Level, or higher than the standared Rares/Legendaries that have a softcap at 260. So you can get up to 6 260+ Power Rewards on your 1st Character, then 2 more on both your 2nd/3rd characters. In addition to that, each time your Clan levels up you obtain a new Clan Perk via your Clan Banner. Clan Banners have 5 rewards than unlock on Rank 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Only 1 Rank can be obtained per week, so it will take about 6 weeks for each Clan's Banner to gain all of the perks.

As far as our PC Clans go I can only create 1 Clan for each of my Platforms, which is why I created The Murder Birds (PS4), Lincoln Force (XOne), and Taswell Coprs (PC). It is very likely we will end up with a situation like PS4 is going through right now with 7 separate Clans, most of which are full/almost full to 100 on PC. But that is going to be up to our players on PC to create those Clans and inform me of their existence at launch. Right now, the best way for PC players to get together will be to utilize our Giant Bomb Destiny Discord to talk about and plan on making Clans to group up. I will make new PC voice channels relevant to PC Clans as they open up in Discord, that way our PC players can more easily communicate with each other. I hope this information helps.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

@hestilllives19: So basically PC clan is full now and there aren't any concrete plans or news of when a new one will be available to join.

TuxedoCruise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By TuxedoCruise

I haven't played any Destiny game yet, but I am planning on Destiny 2 when it's out on PC.

Do you get all the same clan bonuses from being in a 3 person clan as opposed to being in a clan with 100 people?

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: Like I said, I have no control over that at all. I created the only possible Clan I can for PC players with my Battle.net account. I know @zevvion was considering opening a PC Cerberus Wolves for EU players but if what happened on PS4 (we currently have 613 players in the 7 major Clans, and that is after a couple Clans doing removals of inactive players) happens over on PC we will need far more than 2 100 player Clans so it will be up to the players on PC to create those Clans and then inform me of their existence so I can add them to the Clan Post. That way other players can find and join them easily. With our Discord currently sitting at 388 Members I fully expect that to grow when PC launches and be the major place PC players hang out, talk, do Voice Chat, and congregate for activities in game. It worked really well in the PC Beta and I expect the same on the full PC release. If you haven't checked it out I highly encourage you to and to start talking to some of the guys there about setting up alternate Clans for the PC release next month.

@tuxedocruise: Yes, the bonuses and requirements are the same. Smaller Clans are more intimate and you will get to know each other really well. When The Murder Birds first started as Lincoln Force NA Central on PS4 3 years ago we were pretty small (about 25 players) so I was able to get to know almost everyone pretty well. But the nice thing about the 100 player Clans is the rewards on The Murder Birds at 100 were unlocked within 3 hours of their launch last Friday. So there is no rush to push hard on activities yourself because everyone putting in a little work goes a long ways compared to a small 10 person clan having to do 10x the workload each.

Daveydave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Daveydave

Looking to join the PS4 clan with timezones in GMT. Seems like its full though. Damn!

handsomeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#132  Edited By handsomeb

Looking to get in an Xbox clan and actually do some of the endgame here. Any suggestions?

Edit - NVM, I should have checked the pinned message to start.

Orexis97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got randomly kicked out of Murder Birds for some reason, any US guilds still have any room? Psn is Orexis97

BrotherBran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By BrotherBran
    Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brotherbran: I don't think Zev will update this thread with Clans, but the main Clan post that is Pinned was just updated an I've been trying to keep as up to date as possible. This thread is missing about 15 GB Clans at this point. Not that Zev did anything wrong, Destiny 2 has just exploded beyond what any of us imagined. I think I added it up the other day and we had over 1,300 players in Clans across the 3 Platforms right now.

@orexis97: PM me here or on Discord. Your Bungie.net profile has an issue than needs to be resolved but I haven't filled your spot in Murder Birds yet. It prevents me from sending you a message there as well to let you know that you were going to be kicked and why. I removed several other players with the same issue so I know how to resolve it for you when you get a chance.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

@brotherbran: The sticky clans thread is where that should go, I left this one behind as soon as hesti's got stickied.

L3Ga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orexis97: I was also kicked randomly from Murder Birds for no reason.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@l3ga: Same response as I gave to him. You have an account issue. Please PM me so we can resolve it before I fill your spot. It's still available currently.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.