Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dying Light

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jan 27, 2015

Dying Light is a first-person, open world game set in a zombie apocalypse. The player character is able to free-run to get around the environment quickly.

Unable to complete Survivor Rank.

avengedxsniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

So I have my Agility and Power level maxed out and I was working on my Survivor rank. When I got down to 1000 XP away from maxing it out I noticed that nothing I did gave me XP. I tried dying and it didn't do anything. When I go to the store I can purchase things that require level 25 Survivor Rank, but I'm not really at level 25, which means that I can't get the last upgrade. Anyone else having this issue? It's quite annoying.

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

I've heard of others experiencing this, so it sounds like it's a known issue. I'm still several levels away from hitting max rank so I haven't seen it myself yet. Hopefully this is something Techland is aware of and working on fixing.

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

This exact thing happened to me the other day. Super frustrating. My other favorite bug I've experienced is where I finished the quest line to get the Angel Sword mod and applied it to a sword, then quit out later in that session. Next time I booted it up, it had unapplied the mod from the sword, removed the mod from my inventory, and left the quest finished so it's impossible for me to get it again on that playthrough. Thanks, Techland!

laserguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanks Techland.

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@nophilip said:

This exact thing happened to me the other day. Super frustrating. My other favorite bug I've experienced is where I finished the quest line to get the Angel Sword mod and applied it to a sword, then quit out later in that session. Next time I booted it up, it had unapplied the mod from the sword, removed the mod from my inventory, and left the quest finished so it's impossible for me to get it again on that playthrough. Thanks, Techland!

Are you sure you can't just go to the quest giver to get the reward? There have been numerous times where I quit after finishing a quest and getting the reward and when I came back I didn't have the reward but walking up to the quest giver gave a prompt to get the reward.

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krullban: Yup! Tracked down Rupert and he had nothing for me. This is a known issue- there are multiple people complaining about it on the Techland forums. There's also the 6 or so glitched trophies!

seemah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

What platforms are experiencing this bug?

avengedxsniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@seemah: I'm playing on the Xbox One.

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seemah: From what I've seen, most of the major bugs (XP glitch, trophy/achievement glitches, etc) are present on all platforms.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.