So which console really has the best exclusives?

• 103 results
sjupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By sjupp

I own a 360 and find it really awesome, but most of the really hot exclusives belong to the PS3 (Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, R&C etc)

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By oldschool
@Red said:
" Go ahead and get offended by this, but you have an incredibly by-the-numbers view on the game industry, and seem to believe whatever MetaCritic says, instead of going ahead and getting your own opinions. "
No, I won't get offended, and no you are wrong.  In order to make a point, you must take a baseline from which to have a relatively consistent approach.  Metacritic is a simple vehicle from which to work from.  If you think a game below an academic number of 60 is good and should be on the list, that is fine, but the approach is consistent and should I go to say 50, then a hell of a lot of very ordinary games would get added, mostly on the Wii. 

So no, I don't believe what Metacritic says.  Like any intelligent gamer, it is a useful tool to help frame an opinion and in this case, a baseline for simplicity.  If I were to make this thread entirely of my own opinion, then I would need to have played every game ever made and as close as I am to that, it isn't feasible  ^-^  Do you neglect where I point out that a good game is a game you like?  Or what about a couple of posts above you - score is not the be all and end all?
KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#53  Edited By KamasamaK

Excluding PC makes it a much more difficult choice since I played several of those on PC and it is difficult to differentiate in my head, especially because the different controls may have caused me to enjoy them less. Excluding downloadable titles also requires some degree of cognitive dissonance. But overall, I have enjoyed the PS3 exclusives more while I have been interested in more of the 360 exclusives (which is partially due to it being out for one year longer and they're not all actually exclusives). Taking that into consideration, notably missing are GRAW, Call of Duty 2, Full Auto 2, Formula One, and PAIN (released on Blu-ray outside North America).

Also, are you including Japanese exclusives? Yakuza 3 hasn't been released outside of Japan. I assume the reason is because it happens to be on Metacritic unlike the majority, but that introduces another arbitrary metric. For example, Tales of Vesperia is out on PS3 in Japan already but obviously not on Metacritic. I don't think excluding genres is useful either -- Buzz! games are differently formatted and more importantly general knowledge while Scene It? is only movie trivia.

EDIT: I see the Yakuza thing has already been partially addressed. Also removed Oblvion (don't know what I was thinking).

OhdK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By OhdK

I find that with owning a PC and a PS3, I'm really satisfied with my games selection. Besides, who has time to play ALL of these exclusives anyway?

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#55  Edited By Brendan
@gingertastic_10 said:
"I only own a PS3, but I'll admit the 360 has some awesome exclusive games I wish the PS3 would have. "

As a 360 owner, I feel the exact same way about the PS3.  Uncharted 2 and God of War 3 haunt my dreams at night.
Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#56  Edited By Red
@oldschool: No. What I'm saying is that it's quality over quantity, and a topic like this is more for the debate instead of having the poster just post some numbers, that are hard to argue with. 

I'm just saying that the individual number of exclusive games doesn't matter, and a topic like this should solely be an opinion on what works best for the poster, and not what numbers stack in a poster's favor. So yeah, you probably should say "I like the Wii's exclusives the most because it has a hella bunch of games that pique my interest, and I don't care for shooters."
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By oldschool
@OhdK said:
" I find that with owning a PC and a PS3, I'm really satisfied with my games selection. Besides, who has time to play ALL of these exclusives anyway? "
It is probably true that with a good PC, you could have the PS3 and live without a 360.  Outside of RTS, I still prefer a console though. 

@Kamasama said:
" Excluding PC makes it a much more difficult choice since I played several of those on PC and it is difficult to differentiate in my head, especially because the different controls may have caused me to enjoy them less. Excluding downloadable titles also requires some degree of cognitive dissonance. But overall, I have enjoyed the PS3 exclusives more while I have been interested in more of the 360 exclusives (which is partially due to it being out for one year longer and they're not all actually exclusives). Taking that into consideration, notably missing are Oblivion, GRAW, Call of Duty 2, Full Auto 2, Formula One, and PAIN (released on Blu-ray outside North America).

Also, are you including Japanese exclusives? Yakuza 3 hasn't been released outside of Japan. I assume the reason is because it happens to be on Metacritic unlike the majority, but that introduces another arbitrary metric. For example, Tales of Vesperia is out on PS3 in Japan already but obviously not on Metacritic. I don't think excluding genres is useful either -- Buzz! games are differently formatted and more importantly general knowledge while Scene It? is only movie trivia.  EDIT: I see the Yakuza thing has already been partially addressed. "
I suppose someone could do  thread on which console has the best download games, but as it isn't my area of interest, it won't be me.  It would make an interesting topic though. 

Yes, as I said to Red, Metacritic is my baseline, so of course there will be issues.  It is the Japanese releases of otherwise 360 exclusives that I find very tempting.  I left off Star Ocean because it actually has a western release on the way.  I wasn't aware of games that got a release outside of the USA on PS3, I assumed it was worldwide, but importing solves it.  People can just mentally add Buzz to the list, but it is also a PS2 game and I left Wii games off for the same reason.
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By oldschool
@Red said:
" @oldschool: No. What I'm saying is that it's quality over quantity, and a topic like this is more for the debate instead of having the poster just post some numbers, that are hard to argue with. 

I'm just saying that the individual number of exclusive games doesn't matter, and a topic like this should solely be an opinion on what works best for the poster, and not what numbers stack in a poster's favor. So yeah, you probably should say "I like the Wii's exclusives the most because it has a hella bunch of games that pique my interest, and I don't care for shooters." "
I don't see how we disagree on this.  The overall number of exclusives is not relevant to the individual, just the number they want to play.  That agrees with you right? 

For me, it wasn't so much the overall number on the Wii, but yes, those that interested me the most.  That answer was correct for me and I did go to great lengths to point out that there is no right answer as there is no wrong one.
Micke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By Micke
@oldschool said:
Agarest looks very nice if it gets an English release, but it isn't on Metacritic at all. Wow, Cross Edge has a range of 16 to 87 scores.  Thing is, I really like the look of it and I think I would get that, being a JRPG fan.  Scores are not to be all and end all. "
I'm a JRPG fan as well and will probably get both games sometime. BTW Agarest is already out in europe (I'm in europe) on disc and will soon come to US but on PSN only (according to wikipedia).
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#60  Edited By Akeldama
@zombie2011 said:
" You forgot  PS3: Lair  360: Lost Odyssey, Crackdown, Dead Rising, Episodes from Liberty City, Too Human, Lost Planet. <------- The first 4 alone make me glad i own a 360. "
and dead rising is no longer exclusive
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#61  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Nintendo DS.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By oldschool
@Micke said:
" @oldschool said:
Agarest looks very nice if it gets an English release, but it isn't on Metacritic at all. Wow, Cross Edge has a range of 16 to 87 scores.  Thing is, I really like the look of it and I think I would get that, being a JRPG fan.  Scores are not to be all and end all. "
I'm a JRPG fan as well and will probably get both games sometime. BTW Agarest is already out in europe (I'm in europe) on disc and will soon come to US but on PSN only (according to wikipedia). "
If Agarest is out in Europe, it may be available in Australia, but at this stage I haven't a clue.  Strange how they decide what is PSN and what is retail.  I just want retail. 

At some point soon, I may start buying some PS3 exclusives even without a PS3, but only those on clearance or quite cheap.  I don't that very often, but I know I will get one eventually and will regret not being able to find some of the best (for me)early games.  The same may apply to imports.
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By oldschool
@FluxWaveZ said:
" Nintendo DS. "
True dat  ^-^ 

Probably my favourite and most played console of all time.
zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64  Edited By zombie2011
@Akeldama said:
" @zombie2011 said:
" You forgot  PS3: Lair  360: Lost Odyssey, Crackdown, Dead Rising, Episodes from Liberty City, Too Human, Lost Planet. <------- The first 4 alone make me glad i own a 360. "
and dead rising is no longer exclusive "
yeah it is, its only out on 360.
shaun832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#65  Edited By shaun832

I reckon that the PS3 has better exclusives. That makes me disappointed considering that I'm an Xbox 360 owner who doesn't have a PS3.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#66  Edited By spankingaddict

i own all 3, after this year i would say the ps3 has better games overall. but the 360 and wii still have great games...

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By oldschool
@shaun832 said:
" I reckon that the PS3 has better exclusives. That makes me disappointed considering that I'm an Xbox 360 owner who doesn't have a PS3. "
Any plans to get a PS3 then?
shaun832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#68  Edited By shaun832
@oldschool said:
" @shaun832 said:
" I reckon that the PS3 has better exclusives. That makes me disappointed considering that I'm an Xbox 360 owner who doesn't have a PS3. "
Any plans to get a PS3 then? "
I was thinking of getting a gaming PC which has even better exclusives (or better compatability).
Sam_lfcfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#69  Edited By Sam_lfcfan

They're all solid, but I'd go with Sony because of Little Big Planet, Uncharted, and Ratchet and Clank. 
Sam_lfcfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#70  Edited By Sam_lfcfan

They're all solid, but I'd go with Sony because of Little Big Planet, Infamous, Uncharted, and Ratchet and Clank.
sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#71  Edited By sjschmidt93

Things like Gears of War and Mass Effect are arguably not exclusive.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By oldschool
@shaun832 said:
" @oldschool said:
" @shaun832 said:
Any plans to get a PS3 then? "
I was thinking of getting a gaming PC which has even better exclusives (or better compatability). "
It is because I prefer gaming on a console that I am happy with what my iMac and Bootcamp does (as said before, for RTS).  I do see why it would be cool to have a high end gaming PC, but the cost and my lack of decent knowledge to make it cheaper is a major deterrent.  A real PC gamer needs to have a powerful computer to keep up and the skills to make necessary hardware changes.
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By oldschool
@SJSchmidt93 said:
" Things like Gears of War and Mass Effect are arguably not exclusive. "
We all agree with that point, but for this discussion, PC is set aside.  Someone really needs to compare the PC with the 360 (not me).
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Akeldama
@zombie2011 said:
" @Akeldama said:
" @zombie2011 said:
yeah it is, its only out on 360. "
dead rising as a franchise is no longer exclusive.
zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By zombie2011
@Akeldama said:
" @zombie2011 said:
" @Akeldama said:
" @zombie2011 said:
dead rising as a franchise is no longer exclusive. "
What are you talking about? I didn't mention anything about Dead Rising 2, i'm talking about the original Dead Rising which is still a 360 exclusive. 

And that game that came out on Wii doesn't count, because that would be like saying Dead Space and Dead Space: Extraction are the same game.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By CL60
@Akeldama said:

" @zombie2011 said:

" @Akeldama said:
" @zombie2011 said:
He was obviously talking about the first one... and also

@zombie2011 said:
" And that game that came out on Wii doesn't count, because that would be like saying Dead Space and Dead Space: Extraction are the same game. "
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By oldschool
@zombie2011 said:
" @Akeldama said:
" @zombie2011 said:
" @Akeldama said:
" @zombie2011 said:
What are you talking about? I didn't mention anything about Dead Rising 2, i'm talking about the original Dead Rising which is still a 360 exclusive.  And that game that came out on Wii doesn't count, because that would be like saying Dead Space and Dead Space: Extraction are the same game. "
Agreed, they are completely different experiences, which is why they are both considered exclusives in my view.
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Akeldama
@CL60: arent they releasing the first game like a few months before Dead Rising 2?
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#79  Edited By Claude

Let's see,   

Xbox 360 for me... 
 Fable 2. Great game, loved the fucking in front of everyone including my children.

WII for me... 
  You know what's exclusive? The goddamn  motion controls for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 for the Wii.

PS3 for me... 
 Cry me a fucking river because I don't have one. God, I hate missing out, but it happens, and I'll never hate.

????PC???? 
 Much love and respect, be at peace my friend for you rock my world. 

Verdict.

My preference wins... my golfing habit wins, but that's my video gaming habit. The Wii wins. 

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By oldschool
@Claude said:
" Let's see,    Xbox 360 for me...   Fable 2. Great game, loved the fucking in front of everyone including my children.   The Wii wins.  "
We are talking about a game right?  or maybe you are from the deep south  ^-^ 

We know the Wii wins and as the elder statesmen of this site, these youngsters should just accept that we know best  :-)
Avatar image for DELETE_zeushbien
Zeushbien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#81  Edited By Zeushbien

I find that the three consoles have differentiated themselves enough for it to come down to preferences. I for one don't play much multiplayer so what xbox live has to offer doesn't really interest me.
So fable and Lost Odyssey are basically the only exclusives for the 360 I enjoy at the moment, where as there are quite a bit more on the ps3 that fits my tastes. The Wii has a few good ones aswell, but I simply don't enjoy playing the system the same way I enjoyed playing the Gamecube.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#82  Edited By RHCPfan24

I am glad this blog/thread hasn't become a flame wars like I anticipated.  I thought that was your motive but I am glad I am mistaken ;)

That being said, to be frank, the last good Wii game that I played was....No More Heroes? Honestly I haven't played a Wii game in months, let alone buy one. The only recent releases that could possibly draw me in are Dead Space: Extraction or the Metroid Prime Trilogy. I have had a lot more fun with the 360 exclusives (Fable 2, Braid, Shadow Complex) and PS3 ones (UNCHARTED 2!!!) as of late. But to each his own, of course.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By oldschool
@Zeushbien said:
" I find that the three consoles have differentiated themselves enough for it to come down to preferences. I for one don't play much multiplayer so what xbox live has to offer doesn't really interest me. So fable and Lost Odyssey are basically the only exclusives for the 360 I enjoy at the moment, where as there are quite a bit more on the ps3 that fits my tastes. The Wii has a few good ones aswell, but I simply don't enjoy playing the system the same way I enjoyed playing the Gamecube. "
The Gamecube was awesome and the Wii hasn't surpassed it for games yet, but I don't doubt for a second that it will.
Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#84  Edited By Crono

The system with the exclusives I care about most is the PS3.  The 360s "main" exclusives don't stand out quite as strong as the PS3's in my opinion but I own both and like both :)

PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#85  Edited By PufferFiz

I just beat inFAMOUS last night. Honestly The ps3 by far, Should not even be a contest.  Half Into uncharted (first one) and that is great game too, can't wait to finished then get started on the second one.

toast_burner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#86  Edited By toast_burner

DS followed by the PS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By 569874123

I find it extremely unfair to give xbox 360 more games just cause they are console exclusive and not actual exclusives(this kind of thinking usually comes from xbox fanboys, i am not accusing the OP of being one).
If we were to continue on the same line of thinking we could add hundreds of games that run on linux  on ps3 and it would win, but that isn't correct now is it.
I personally am looking forward towards trico and shin megami tensei 4 on PS3,monster hunter tri on wii, Urban terror 4.2 on PC and fable 3 on 360.
There is no such thing as the console with best exclusives...it is down to personal preference. 

Avatar image for everybody_poops
Everybody_Poops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Everybody_Poops

I own a PS3 and PC, and my roomate owns an Xbox.
I know its not 'fair' to say this but I kinda consider an Xbox to be a PC for people who are too afraid of PC gaming. Once I bought a PC and started rockin the TF2 and CS:S multiplayer, I couldn't go back to console shooters. My brother bought KZ2 for PS3, but I couldnt even bring myself to finish the first level. It seems like a great game, but I just don't care about console shooters anymore.
I bought my PS3 for warhawk and I don't regret that decision, I still play warhawk. I've gotten good at the motion control flying and it is pimp.
There was a long period of time where I didnt even turn my PS3 on, but Demon's Souls has changed that. I plan on picking up UC2 as soon as I finish Demons Souls, hopefully this week. 
The Xbox exclusives that I think are sweet are Splinter Cell: Conviction (If it works well on PC, and has an online community, it will be better on PC, because its on PC, and thats how I like em) and castle crashers looks really fun. I'm just more into action/adventure/RPGs for consoles and I honestly feel those genres are stronger on the PS3 (inFamous was sweet, R&C is one of the greatest franchises of all time, Valkyria Chronicles I had to rent like 8 times because I couldnt find where to buy it).\

Oh and by the way.
I'm one of those MGS4 lovers.
When I first played MGS4 I felt like that was the first "Next Gen" game I had played. I don't understand how anyone can possible dislike MGS4, hell, I don't understand how anyone can do anything less than LOVE MGS4. It was like playing an action movie. I felt like the cutscenes were a reward for advancing through the game. Nobody complains about RPGs having long ass cutscenes but haters always use that as a stupid bullet point reason to hate on MGS4. I like watching the epic storyline be resolved. The only cutscene I disliked was the ending one. That was too damn long. I don't give a fuck about Meryll's wedding and why are you introducing a new character in the final cut scene? Other than that, outstanding game.

teh_pwnzorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By teh_pwnzorer
@oldschool: 

if you want to post something even more informative, measure their terminal velocity in Earth's atmosphere by dropping them from a high altitude, on a windless day.   My guess is that the PS3 is the most aerodynamic.

Also, I never knew Quake 4 was an XBox 360 exclusive.  Wow!  After all, I come to giantbomb to learn.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I would say the PS3 has the highest quality of exclusives, look at Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2.

junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By junkie

objectively ps3  subjectively xbox 

Spike94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Spike94

PS3, here. 
And not that you need to change it now, or that it even applies, but Tales of Vesperia is coming to the PS3, last time I checked. So 28 and 41? >.>

Of course, the 360 still wins as far as the abundance of exclusives go (between the PS3 and 360). Still, I think the PS3 is superior. But that is just my opinion, obviously. Overall, all consoles rock. 
Ha. Overall, video games rock. :D

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#93  Edited By Willy105

It's up between Wii, DS, and PS3.

Flip a coin twice.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By iam3green

it is a great list of exclusive. i think the 360 has more games though. it is all good though as i have a ps3, 360 and PC.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By oldschool
@RHCPfan24 said:
" I am glad this blog/thread hasn't become a flame wars like I anticipated.  I thought that was your motive but I am glad I am mistaken ;)  That being said, to be frank, the last good Wii game that I played was....No More Heroes? Honestly I haven't played a Wii game in months, let alone buy one. The only recent releases that could possibly draw me in are Dead Space: Extraction or the Metroid Prime Trilogy. I have had a lot more fun with the 360 exclusives (Fable 2, Braid, Shadow Complex) and PS3 ones (UNCHARTED 2!!!) as of late. But to each his own, of course. "
No more surprised than I am  ^-^ 

Can we count this as a moment that proves that we can discuss different systems and their games with a minimum of immaturity.  I think it helped that I started with a spirit of belief that good to great games are everywhere. 

@569874123 said:
" I find it extremely unfair to give xbox 360 more games just cause they are console exclusive and not actual exclusives(this kind of thinking usually comes from xbox fanboys, i am not accusing the OP of being one). If we were to continue on the same line of thinking we could add hundreds of games that run on linux  on ps3 and it would win, but that isn't correct now is it. I personally am looking forward towards trico and shin megami tensei 4 on PS3,monster hunter tri on wii, Urban terror 4.2 on PC and fable 3 on 360. There is no such thing as the console with best exclusives...it is down to personal preference.  "
We discussed the PC aspect of this point.  It is valid but not to this thread.  As for your last point, it is the crux of my blog, that being "a good game is a game you like" and that there is no right or wrong answer, just your answer.@teh_pwnzorer said:
" @oldschool:   if you want to post something even more informative, measure their terminal velocity in Earth's atmosphere by dropping them from a high altitude, on a windless day.   My guess is that the PS3 is the most aerodynamic. Also, I never knew Quake 4 was an XBox 360 exclusive.  Wow!  After all, I come to giantbomb to learn. "
Maybe we can et Mythbusters to try it.  I am guessing all those lightweight Wii games would slow the Wii down  ^-^ 

The original PS3 was a tank, surely that would hit the ground first.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By 569874123
@oldschool: 
Ok so you can also add quake 2
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2En3SCxlJM
duke nukem 3d
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJxU98U07gQ&NR=1
descent 2
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf08hEZwhJ8&feature=related
hexen 2
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyOCwZJXjL4&feature=channel
and more games that run on linux on ps3
and every PS2 exclusive to the ps3,xbox exclusive to the xbox 360 and gamecube exclusive to the wii. 
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By oldschool
@569874123 said:
" @oldschool:  Ok so you can also add quake 2  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2En3SCxlJM duke nukem 3d  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJxU98U07gQ&NR=1 descent 2  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf08hEZwhJ8&feature=related hexen 2  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyOCwZJXjL4&feature=channel and more games that run on linux on ps3 and every PS2 exclusive to the ps3,xbox exclusive to the xbox 360 and gamecube exclusive to the wii.  "
????  Download games are not the discussion here, just retail games.  I think download games would make a good discussion, but this isn't the place, plus it is this gen games, not last gen ones (even if some early ones appeared on both).  The Linux stuff just isn't even slightly relevant.  Read the OP again to see what we are sticking with.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By 569874123
@oldschool: 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wii-only_games
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox_360-only_games
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_3-only_games   
 Should help you complete the list ;)
You never in the original post mentioned only this generation games. 
Oh and please no trolling against linux.
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By oldschool
@569874123 said:
" @oldschool:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wii-only_games  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox_360-only_games  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_3-only_games     Should help you complete the list ;)You never in the original post mentioned only this generation games.  Oh and please no trolling against linux. "
I realise that you are a new poster here (with 5 posts so far), but you may want to take a little time to settle in before accusing someone of trolling something.  I don't use Linux and fail to see the relevance to this thread. 

Considering the OP excludes PC and download games specifically and then lists ONLY 360/PS3/Wii games, I think it is clearly implied.  Also, the baseline for inclusion was a 60 score on Metacritic, simply to keep things a little easy to work with.
weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By weltal

Eh, I usually prefer 360 but now that I have a PS3 I'm obligated by new console love to claim it is superior, despite my wishes otherwise. Such will be the way when I buy a Wii, I think.