• 57 results
marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#51 marino  Staff

If it helps, for the time being, I've started compiling all the staff-related E3 content on the E3 2015 wiki page.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

I want to throw in my own two cents about trailers: All year I am the "I'll just wait for the quick look" kind of person, but during E3 I watch every single trailer. I like to make sure I'm not in the dark about anything a guest brings up in the live shows, but E3 is also for me almost like a video game festival, and I want to sample all the bits that are out there.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I do not disagree. While I do think the overall look and feel is quite pleasant, the organization of it all leaves a lot to be desired.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@ara313 said:

I'd love to see more show-type categories.

Me too, great idea. I know a lot of things are easier said that done, of course.

I use a couple of tools to help me navigate GB videos. The first is QLCrew.com by @szlifier which was mentioned on the first page of this topic. The second is a Chrome extension called Giant Bomb Plus by GB user @floobar. This adds some filtering and search options to the videos page on GB.

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I had no idea the was a bombcast this week until I started frantically running down the gigantic list of content on the front page trying to find the square conference, which I couldn't find without going to YouTube, soooooo yeah it's a bit of a mess

Vahleticar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hmm better email Dave, tell him site's not working great

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

A separate portal thing for trailers would be ideal. Get that shit outta my sight! But still in my sight. Just, off to the side. That'd be better. Even better than that would be some kind of event hub aka a simple page with a whole bunch of links on it, where the staff could keep things centralized.

jstaunton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The mobile version of the site is a lot worse. And not just for finding some of the E3 stuff. For example, its impossible to find an archived premium podcast in that section, because it only displays the latest one. I have to do a google search. There's a lot of pretty bad design decisions on this website that need to be looked at.

Yeah, the mobile site is a pain to use. I try to avoid it.

SirFork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The site is a total mess.