There has been so much content this week

• 55 results
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@familyguy1: Upper right corner, it's a black and white "A" next to one another.

MormonWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 21

@ben_h said:

@zevvion said:

@mb said:
No Caption Provided

You use the black layout? Monster.

You use the white layout? Monster who hates their eyes.

The white layout is for jerks. Black layout for life!

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#53  Edited By MEATBALL

I hope this is a sign of what we can expect from Giant Bomb most weeks (depending on what's out there to look at, anyway). Giant Bomb has been fucking awesome this week, one of the best weeks in what feels like forever.

Things are going to be so awesome when games are actually coming out.

It's great to see things seem to be working out super well with the awesome new hires and Giant Beast getting off the ground (Alex and Vinny are such a great combo :D )

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

One might say... too much content. Now I'm angry about the front page being cluttered and not enough time to watch it all, or something like that.

Actually, I'm still able to keep up because I keep them running in the background while playing games :P

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Zevvion

@ben_h said:

@zevvion said:

@mb said:
No Caption Provided

You use the black layout? Monster.

You use the white layout? Monster who hates their eyes.

The white layout is for jerks. Black layout for life!

I can't look at the black layout for too long. I have to concentrate to look at it whereas the white one is just natural to me. It's clean. I also think it's more clear in separating threads and whatnot.

@rorie Of course, I'm not claiming the goal is one a week. I'm just saying it's somewhere around one premium a week that I am personally interested in watching. That was Jar Time this week. The video Vinny did is cool, but isn't for me and while I haven't checked out the full UPF show yet, the first half was old games yet again. Something that isn't for me either.