Bomb blown up in Oslo Norway today

LUMIN4RY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#401  Edited By LUMIN4RY

Just terrible. My thoughts and prayers go out to them.

biospank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#402  Edited By biospank

As what I have read in vg or dagbladet they have not said it was the video games he played, that made him this way rather paranoia of Norway becoming more islamic, multicultural. but other country will probably have video games as an escape goat.

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#403  Edited By gike987
Memorial Service now (in Norwegian).
Edit: Looks like BBC are dubbing some parts but not all, weird.
Edit 2: Dubbing everything now but managed to start some annoying high pitch background noice.
Nowayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By Nowayman

@Worthy
@Worthy said:

@Three0neFive said:
Truly a hero to us all.
What is that supposed to mean?

That they are psychopathic jerk even here.

Worthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#405  Edited By Worthy

Clearly he has no grasp of anything close to a reality. Its sad that people like him feel the need to troll issues like this, GB should remove him from this site tbh.

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406  Edited By gike987
@Three0neFive said:
Truly a hero to us all.
I really hope you are being sarcastic.
vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#407  Edited By vitor

@VIGGO123 said:

Wow. So I just got word form one the mother of one of my friends that he is still missing and that while the police are still searching, he has most likely been killed by the gunman. I didn't even know he was attending the camp so this really came as a shock. I don't really know what to right now, but I just had to tell someone, I guess it makes the burden a bit easier.

My sympathies go out to you and your friend's family. I hope that he's found safe.

Wraxend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#408  Edited By Wraxend

@VIGGO123

Shit man really sorry to hear that about your friend i like others on here no doubt hope he's found safe and alive.

@Three0neFive 
    I really hope your joking dude.

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409  Edited By vitor

@VIGGO123 said:

@boylie: Yes, I got word form him, while he's not physically injured he has seen some shit that will leave mental scarring. He sounded pretty shocked when we talked, no wonder though, I can't even imagine how it feel to live through something like that...

Had been searching through this thread to see if you'd heard back from your other friend - so glad to hear so. I'm sure things are still very hard for him but regardless, thank God he's safe. My sympathies to him and every other family involved in this.

cribbel1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By cribbel1

That guy is summoning up an new crusade. And has a manifest with over 1500 well written pages.. He surely is a crazy motherfucker.. He is the new Usama bin laden but reversed style.  

My thoughts goes out to norway and the people involved. 

Matfei90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#411  Edited By Matfei90
@gike987 said:
@Three0neFive said:
Truly a hero to us all.
I really hope you are being sarcastic.
Even if he is... where's the value in his comment?
Simplexity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#412  Edited By Simplexity

@Three0neFive said:

Truly a hero to us all.

Fuck off, even if you meant it as a "joke" just fuck off.

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414  Edited By SomeDeliCook

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@SSValis said:

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@Brakken1987 said:

@SSValis said:

Do they have the death penalty in Norway? I've heard Scandinavian prisons are not to rough, but hopefully he will be transferred to one of the extreme ones.

No we don't. The death penalty was abolished in 1905.

In fact, it's pretty much just third world countries and the US/Japan that still have it. For good reason.

and this event is a pretty good argument for those in favor of it........

No it isn't. There is no good argument for murdering another human being, whether we judge them deserving or not.

You're right. We should give them free housing and food for the rest of their lives instead. They took undeserving lives themselves, but we should be the better people and hook them up for life while other innocent people live on the streets and starve.

Avatar image for theseductivemoose
TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@SomeDeliCook said:

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@SSValis said:

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@Brakken1987 said:

@SSValis said:

Do they have the death penalty in Norway? I've heard Scandinavian prisons are not to rough, but hopefully he will be transferred to one of the extreme ones.

In fact, it's pretty much just third world countries and the US/Japan that still have it. For good reason.

No it isn't. There is no good argument for murdering another human being, whether we judge them deserving or not.

You're right. We should give them free housing and food for the rest of their lives instead. They took undeserving lives themselves, but we should be the better people and hook them up for life while other innocent people live on the streets and starve.

This is Scandinavia, ain't no people starving on the streets.
SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416  Edited By SomeDeliCook

@TheSeductiveMoose said:

@SomeDeliCook said:

This is Scandinavia, ain't no people starving on the streets.

It was a general statement.

mnzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417  Edited By mnzy
@SomeDeliCook said:

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@SSValis said:

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@Brakken1987 said:

@SSValis said:

Yes we should.
HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By HellBrendy

As stated, one person died in hosptial earlier, the deathtoll is now 93. Police and voulenteers from Red Cross are still searching both on and around Utøya and in Oslo were the bombing occured. They have given up hope finding survivors. A total of 67 people were brought to the hospital with injuries.   

SlashDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By SlashDance

@SomeDeliCook said:

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@SSValis said:

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@Brakken1987 said:

@SSValis said:

You have no idea what prison is like if you think it's a favor to be locked up for life instead of killed. I'd take death over an entire life in chains any day.

When something horrible like that happens, of course your first reaction will be to say that this guy deserves to die, but that's not justice, that's vengeance. Vengeance is governed by emotions.

In my opinon, justice should be the opposite of emotion, hence I'm against death penalty.

Wraxend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By Wraxend
@SlashDance said:

@SomeDeliCook said:

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@SSValis said:

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@Brakken1987 said:

@SSValis said:

You have no idea what prison is like if you think it's a favor to be locked up for life instead of killed. I'd take death over an entire life in chains any day.

When something horrible like that happens, of course your first reaction will be to say that this guy deserves to die, but that's not justice, that's vengeance. Vengeance is governed by emotions.

In my opinon, justice should be the opposite of emotion, hence I'm against death penalty.

I agree surely its better for him to see his dream never happen.  
Plus he will spend the rest of his sad little life in prison.
The best thing we can do is forget about him and only remember the victims and surviors.
Tasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#421  Edited By Tasus

@Wraxend said:

@SlashDance said:

@SomeDeliCook said:

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@SSValis said:

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@Brakken1987 said:

@SSValis said:

I agree surely its better for him to see his dream never happen. Plus he will spend the rest of his sad little life in prison. The best thing we can do is forget about him and only remember the victims and surviors.

Also, 21 years is a pretty long fucking time (and he will get more than 21 years.) I haven't even been alive for 21 years yet, and I feel like I've lived quite a long time still. Death is quick and painless in comparison.

Nowayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422  Edited By Nowayman
@Wraxend said:
@SlashDance said:

@SomeDeliCook said:

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@SSValis said:

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@Brakken1987 said:

@SSValis said:

I agree surely its better for him to see his dream never happen.  Plus he will spend the rest of his sad little life in prison.The best thing we can do is forget about him and only remember the victims and surviors.

Seconded. 

To think to live in prison is a life is just to show you do not know what prison life is. 
More than that, if we kill him, some crazy will just make a martyr out of him, Horst Wessel-style. 
HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By HellBrendy

Alot of focus has been put on his manifesto, and it turns out it's a lot of copy and paste from different sources, amongst them the Unabomber.  

Late last night a political commentator argued he would be deemed sane, as this manifesto shows how long he has been working on this terrorist act. Took him about nine years or so.  

I can't think of anything but life in prison for this guy, beacuse should he eventually be let out, I feel certain someone is going to end his life. Might end up stuck in jail so no-one can get to him. More than that, I fear he will be made a martyr, wich would be horrible. 

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424  Edited By SomeDeliCook

If the guy is insane (which it seems) then life in prison isn't going to do much. I doubt he'll ever feel regret or anything, he seems to believe he was in the right in everything, kinda like how Charles Manson seems some 40 years after the fact. Might as well end his life there and save just a bit of taxpayer's money on more important people.

One things for sure though, unlike most other massacres, the killer didn't kill himself right before he was caught. Whether he gets life in prison or the death penalty, HOPEFULLY there'll be a point before he dies where he realises what exactly he did and he just breaksdown and suffers.

Wraxend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425  Edited By Wraxend

I just watched an interview with a bloke who pretended to be dead on the island.  
He described Anders as acting calm and collected, the bloke is more than likely sane which I think is worse because it would be easier to understand if he was mental.  
Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#426  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai

@SomeDeliCook said:

As everyone else has said before me, yes. That's exactly what we should do.

HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427  Edited By HellBrendy
@SomeDeliCook: As previously stated, we don't have death penalty in Norway. Andm yeah, I do hope he gets to se his failed belief get put back down in the toilet where it belongs.  

@Wraxend: He has stated in interrigation that he didn't like shooting people, but he had to for the sake of the cause.
TeaRunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428  Edited By TeaRunner

in his diary he discuss the possible outcomes, whether he dies at the island or taken by the police. If the latter, he says he expects his life then to become a living hell, and that he will most likely face a mental breakdown where everyone he knows will hate him. He also says he hopes to become a hero for the supporters of his cause.

Even if this guy some day gets out of prison, his life in hell will be far from over.

Heavystormdk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By Heavystormdk

Here is what we should do with people like him:

Lock him up in a room filled with displays displaying homevideo of each victim he has killed, including the sound playing it 24/7 for the rest of their life. And further more it should be playing music like Tears in Heaven with Eric Clapton and Imagine with John Lennon etc. when showing the pictures...

All in all, people like him should be forced to feel and regret the pain that they have inflicted on all of these people. Common prison or death is to easy and painfree!

Tasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#430  Edited By Tasus

@Heavystormdk: Norway doesn't support torture either.

Heavystormdk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431  Edited By Heavystormdk

@Flaime said:

@Heavystormdk: Norway doesn't support torture either.

I know, and normally I do not support torture either. But when someone can do something this terrible and pay such a small price such as prison or death, I must admit I go all nature aka uncivilized for a moment... And I believe that the kind of pain I feel that he should be feeling is not torture as much as it is plain being human and having feelings, feeling emotional pain...

But hey, thats just me... :-/

HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By HellBrendy

A policeman working overtime payed by AUF got shot on Utøya. He was there to ensure the security of the event. He was probably one of the first victims, due to him awaiting the arrival of what he thought was a policeman but turned out to be the killer.  

The killer was caught with a lot of ammunition, and countrary to first signs it is now clear that the police were on the island an hour after the first report came in, and not 90 minutes as first stated. 

mordi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433  Edited By mordi

Suggesting that this guy should be tortured and killed for what he did is completely understandable, but it is also self-defeating. Nothing will bring justice to the killer, but I think these kinds of reactions are the opposite of what the Labour party, and Norway in actuality stand for.

Norwegian politicians and the general media in Norway have taken it just as they should; not jumping to conclusions and with democracy and openness. The royal family and prime minister visiting the victims and going to the memorials without especially added security shows that we won't let violence control how we live our lives. "Tomorrow's Norway will still be recognisable", as they said in their speech.

indigotravel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#434  Edited By indigotravel

Horrible! :-(

Sending my thoughts to my country neighbors!

BucketheaD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435  Edited By BucketheaD

I cant find words to describe my feelings right now. I thank the community for their support.

It feels good to see support from all around the world.

Vi står fast ved våre verdier.

<3 Norge <3

A song that meaby helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_9BTHcpssM

Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Matfei90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#437  Edited By Matfei90
@Dylabaloo: What a legend.

Also, apparently the casualty count from Utoya has been revised down to 68... Still incredibly sad but it's somewhat positive to know that not as many lives were taken as initially thought.
Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438  Edited By Spoonman671

I hopped into this thread to see what kind of the disaster it has become, and was pleasantly surprised to see how normal and, you know, human people are being.  Way to go, Internet.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#440  Edited By Tireyo

= - (

SirSuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441  Edited By SirSuperior

His manifesto is absolutely terrifying. It has scared me as nothing else ever has, the part where he writes he did a test drive from central Oslo to Utøya before taking his mom out to dinner sent chills down my spine.

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443  Edited By FourWude

There are already some "holes" in the official story, notably his ties to foreign Right wing groups such as the EDL which are infiltrated by intelligence personnel, his funding, which is never touched upon, he's supposedly a neo-nazi  and yet his manifesto states he's hardline pro-Israel (when did neo-nazi's suddenly start loving Jews??). The News Media unsurprisingly don't want to touch upon some of these beliefs, neither are they touching upon why this man deliberately attacked govt buildings and govt affiliated personnel, especially when many of the kids were children of prominent politicians. We're told he hates Muslims, yet there are dozens of higher priority targets he could have targeted to vent his anger if that was the case, why not Central Oslo Mosque?? Questions, questions.

In fact there's a heck of a lot the MSM isn't really touching on this story, in fact it's doing its best to brush it under the carpet. Here was the reaction by the MSM played out over the course of 2 days in D Minor:

"ZOMGosh Islamo Al-Qaeda's totally bombed Oslo, we all told you, we told you needed the security state..... oh wait he's just a white guy, it's totally Neo-Nazi's, believe us this time.... nothing to see here folks" 

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444  Edited By Dany

@tfsteefs said:

@SirSuperior said:
His manifesto is absolutely terrifying. It has scared me as nothing else ever has, the part where he writes he did a test drive from central Oslo to Utøya before taking his mom out to dinner sent chills down my spine.
The rhetoric in his manifesto isn't far removed from the right-wing parties in his country and the rest of Europe, to be honest!

What the hell are you trying to insinuate?

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447  Edited By FourWude
@tfsteefs said:

this post is so fucking dumb. like fucking seriously.

In this day and age, questioning is the sole domain of the idiot. 

If by any chance you have any answers to some of my quite pertinent questions and allegations then please fill them in for me and for everyone else.

I'd also like to state that his "manifesto" hasn't been proven to be his work, not yet anyway. 

And neither am I right wing, or left wing, or any wing, I just question if I think something looks fishy. I think I've been accused of being everything that one can be under the political spectrum. It was only last week I was accused of being a "left wing Che Guevara Marxist" for questioning the supremacy of the US military....

P.S. Eye witness accounts stated that there was a second gunman with "darker hair" also shooting off some rounds. Nothing has remotely been reported on this front. Again, just raises a few questions.

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450  Edited By FourWude
@tfsteefs said:

@FourWude said:

@tfsteefs said:

this post is so fucking dumb. like fucking seriously.

In this day and age, questioning is the sole domain of the idiot. 

If by any chance you have any answers to some of my quite pertinent questions and allegations then please fill them in for me and for everyone else.

I'd also like to state that his "manifesto" hasn't been proven to be his work, not yet anyway. 

And neither am I right wing, or left wing, or any wing, I just question if I think something looks fishy. I think I've been accused of being everything that one can be under the political spectrum. It was only last week I was accused of being a "left wing Che Guevara Marxist" for questioning the supremacy of the US military....

What the fuck is there to question? There are fucking photographs of the guy shooting the kids at that Labour Party camp, his identity has been confirmed by witnesses, and he has a history of spreading rightist bullshit everywhere. You're trying to find a conspiracy where there is none, and its fucking dumb.

And yet eye witness reports of a second gunman being on the scene, with "darker" hair as opposed to the very blonde hair of Mr Anders are being brushed aside. 

I'd also like to point out that at no point did I state that Anders did not do it, in fact I alluded to him carrying out both attacks. Most of the above questions are to do with his profile as being depicted by the MSM, and his background connections and affiliations to other groups and whom if anyone, helped him. It looks like he had links to British groups who are renowned for having links to British intelligence, aka EDL were infiltrated from their football hooligan days a decade ago. Specific mentions to the EDL have been made.

I'd also like to state people also had eye witness accounts of Sirhan Sirhan pulling the trigger all those years ago and yet the official story doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Sometimes what looks done and dusted can end up looking very differently in light of new evidence.

If you want a real conspiracy theory search for Operation Gladio.