buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By buyj3llo
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
" comparison of two songs owns topic creator with comparison Lupe Fiasco is king soulja boy is mainstream and for rap fans that just wanna have fun."
I don't understand what the problem with "just having fun" is. Why does the idea of people listening to soulja boy for fun make him less of a musician than lupe?
buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By buyj3llo
quadomatic said:
"buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"Im guessing your new to rap that is how I used to be but once you get out of that listen to lupe fiasco streets on fire, hip-hop saved my life , go-go gadget flow and dumb it down(kinda makes fun of mainstream rappers) or Fort minor Right now or styles of beyond second to none or bleach. Than look at soulja boy and how simple he is and how many words he makes up"
Can't there be room for both? There is a time and place for soulja boy and lupe fiasco. Both offer different things. Soulja boy may not be as deep as lupe, but that doesn't invalidate him.

It's like saying you can't have geometry wars and metal gear solid 4. Just because geometry wars isn't on the deep, hardcore level that MGS4 is on doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.

"
Geometry Wars does not make a mockery of Video Games. Soulja Boy makes a mockery of music."
Some people would disagree. They would say that Geometry Wars is "casual crap" and lacks any sort of real depth when compared to real games, like Metal Gear Solid 4.

I get vibe that you are saying similar things about soulja boy ;-"He's "casual music crap" and lack any sort of real depth when compared to Lupe fiasco".
quadomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By quadomatic
buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
" comparison of two songs owns topic creator with comparison Lupe Fiasco is king soulja boy is mainstream and for rap fans that just wanna have fun."
I don't understand what the problem with "just having fun" is. Why does the idea of people listening to soulja boy for fun make him less of a musician than lupe?"
Soulja Boy's "Music making process"

1. Throw lead dust onto a sheet of paper
2. Take a dump on it
3. Inhale the fumes cuz its awesome
4. Wipe the shit off the paper with your hand
5. Lick your fingers clean
6. Whatever's left over are the lyrics to the song. Don't forget to throw in those "YOUUUUUU!"'s in there every once in a while.
quadomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By quadomatic
buyj3llo said:
"quadomatic said:
"buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"Im guessing your new to rap that is how I used to be but once you get out of that listen to lupe fiasco streets on fire, hip-hop saved my life , go-go gadget flow and dumb it down(kinda makes fun of mainstream rappers) or Fort minor Right now or styles of beyond second to none or bleach. Than look at soulja boy and how simple he is and how many words he makes up"
Can't there be room for both? There is a time and place for soulja boy and lupe fiasco. Both offer different things. Soulja boy may not be as deep as lupe, but that doesn't invalidate him.

It's like saying you can't have geometry wars and metal gear solid 4. Just because geometry wars isn't on the deep, hardcore level that MGS4 is on doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.

"
Geometry Wars does not make a mockery of Video Games. Soulja Boy makes a mockery of music."
Some people would disagree. They would say that Geometry Wars is "casual crap" and lacks any sort of real depth when compared to real games, like Metal Gear Solid 4.

I get vibe that you are saying similar things about soulja boy ;-"He's "casual music crap" and lack any sort of real depth when compared to Lupe fiasco"."
Oh no, you misunderstand me. I'm not saying he's "Casual Music". I'm saying he doesn't make music. Period. It's not music.
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

NO it is nothing like MGS4 to Geometry wars more like MGS4 to Halo 2 so dont even start im just saying soulja boy cant be excellent as topic name implies if his lyrics suck that is all there is no argument back to that. Soulja boy is for mainstreamers who want to say they listen to real hip-hop or young kids(14 and uner who think their cool because they can hear sexual references).

quadomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By quadomatic
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"Soulja boy is for mainstreamers who want to say they listen to real hip-hop or young kids(14 and uner who think their cool because they can hear sexual references)."
In other words, the OP, and other tools.
buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By buyj3llo
DualReaver said:
"buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:

"
Wtf are you even talking about at this point?
Your op says he's an excellent musician you got your ass handed to you, now you're going "... but he... still makes ... music...amirite?""
I still do think he is an excellent musician. I'm not saying that you have to agree with me. I just want to talk about it.
buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By buyj3llo
quadomatic said:
"buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
I don't understand what the problem with "just having fun" is. Why does the idea of people listening to soulja boy for fun make him less of a musician than lupe?"
Soulja Boy's "Music making process"

1. Throw lead dust onto a sheet of paper
2. Take a dump on it
3. Inhale the fumes cuz its awesome
4. Wipe the shit off the paper with your hand
5. Lick your fingers clean
6. Whatever's left over are the lyrics to the song. Don't forget to throw in those "YOUUUUUU!"'s in there every once in a while."
lol, I'm pretty sure that's not  how fruity loops works.
quadomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By quadomatic
buyj3llo said:
I just want to talk about it."
And I want to make you cry and admit you're wrong...
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy
quadomatic said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"Soulja boy is for mainstreamers who want to say they listen to real hip-hop or young kids(14 and uner who think their cool because they can hear sexual references)."
In other words, the OP, and other tools."
yep that is right especially how he keeps on trying to act like he is right and not backing up his information. At least if your going to have this topic he should back up his SH!T instead of getting smacked into a wall repeadetly and saying over and over again he entertains.
buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By buyj3llo
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"NO it is nothing like MGS4 to Geometry wars more like MGS4 to Halo 2 so dont even start im just saying soulja boy cant be excellent as topic name implies if his lyrics suck that is all there is no argument back to that. Soulja boy is for mainstreamers who want to say they listen to real hip-hop or young kids(14 and uner who think their cool because they can hear sexual references)."
I don't understand that halo2/MGS4 comprasion.

I was equating Geometry wars to Soulja Boy because even though they are both shallow and simple, they are still enjoyable.

However, Halo2 is a pretty deep and involving game; I don't see how it would fit into the equation.
buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By buyj3llo
quadomatic said:
"buyj3llo said:
"quadomatic said:
"buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:

"

I get vibe that you are saying similar things about soulja boy ;-"He's "casual music crap" and lack any sort of real depth when compared to Lupe fiasco"."
Oh no, you misunderstand me. I'm not saying he's "Casual Music". I'm saying he doesn't make music. Period. It's not music."
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not music.
GDub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#113  Edited By GDub
buyj3llo said:
"ITT: I defend Soulja boy.

People say he's no good, but I don't see it like that. Sure he's not the best lyricist but his songs aren't about selling / doing drugs and calling women bitches, which is a breath of fresh air from southern rappers in particular. I also appreciate his lyrical simplicity because it recalls of a time when hip-hop was just about having fun. He's not trying to change the world; he's just trying to make some simple fun songs that people can dance to and have a good time. It's party music.

You may not like his music, but give him a break. Soulja boy does his best to make music to entertain people; just like every other musician.

"

you are officially the biggest moron on this site
Dakota

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#114  Edited By Dakota

TC: Your points do not enforce the notion that Soulja Boy is an excellent musician. And may I say I think he is a terrible musician, with little to no musicality.

Jordan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Jordan23

Yo! This kid is mad corny and he is an terrible artist. I refuse to listen to his music, but more power to those that do. This is one of the reason why I dislike a lot of this bullshit music nowadays!

HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy
buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"NO it is nothing like MGS4 to Geometry wars more like MGS4 to Halo 2 so dont even start im just saying soulja boy cant be excellent as topic name implies if his lyrics suck that is all there is no argument back to that. Soulja boy is for mainstreamers who want to say they listen to real hip-hop or young kids(14 and uner who think their cool because they can hear sexual references)."

I was equating Geometry wars to Soulja Boy because even though they are both shallow and simple, they are still enjoyable.

However, Halo2 is a pretty deep and involving game; I don't see how it would fit into the equation."
Halo 2 in single player is deep in no way but im not going to get into that crank dat was fun but extremely repetitive like soulja boy like halo 2 thus making sense. Geometry wars 2 is simple but gaming cocaine . Soulja boy is not hip hop cocaine he is like a game with one good game in the series I cant think of one right now so use your imagination or excuses.
buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By buyj3llo
Dakota said:
"TC: Your points do not enforce the notion that Soulja Boy is an excellent musician. And may I say I think he is a terrible musician, with little to no musicality."
Than I guess we shall agree to disagree.
Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#118  Edited By Shawn
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:

However, Halo2 is a pretty deep and involving game; I don't see how it would fit into the equation."
Halo 2 in single player is deep in no way but im not going to get into that crank dat was fun but extremely repetitive like soulja boy like halo 2 thus making sense. Geometry wars 2 is simple but gaming cocaine . Soulja boy is not hip hop cocaine he is like a game with one good game in the series I cant think of one right now so use your imagination or excuses."
What my friend HoNgKoNgPh0oEy is trying to say in a nutshell; Soulja Boy = epic failz
Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg

OP, you are saying that he is an "excellent musician" because he makes music that the retards who actually watch mtv for music like. If I were to record a sound clip of me having sex with a horse and say "MANAMANAMANAMANA" over and over again over it, with a simple beat to the background, would that be music, or would it be unwanted ear rape in which the creator should get shot?

If you are defending soulja boi as a musician that you are saying that me raping a horse is music.

buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By buyj3llo
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"quadomatic said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
In other words, the OP, and other tools."
yep that is right especially how he keeps on trying to act like he is right and not backing up his information. At least if your going to have this topic he should back up his SH!T instead of getting smacked into a wall repeadetly and saying over and over again he entertains."
Back up my information? It's my opinion. I can't quote a source for my opinion. What do you want, a graph?
caption
caption
quadomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By quadomatic

Yeah, I feel like the OP has insulted Geometry Wars by comparing it to Soulja Boy. Geometry Wars is a simple experience, but its intentionally simple and enjoyable. Like was mentioned before me, its gaming crack....just good indie stuff, like Audiosurf and such.

HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Just listen to Lupe Fiasco and agree with us so this topic can end plez it is already in my mini bio because it is hilarious just listen to his songs and tell me what you think being serious

buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By buyj3llo
GDub said:
"buyj3llo said:

People say he's no good, but I don't see it like that. Sure he's not the best lyricist but his songs aren't about selling / doing drugs and calling women bitches, which is a breath of fresh air from southern rappers in particular. I also appreciate his lyrical simplicity because it recalls of a time when hip-hop was just about having fun. He's not trying to change the world; he's just trying to make some simple fun songs that people can dance to and have a good time. It's party music.

You may not like his music, but give him a break. Soulja boy does his best to make music to entertain people; just like every other musician.

"

you are officially the biggest moron on this site"
You insulted me just because we have a difference in opinion? Wow, internet is serious business.
quadomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By quadomatic
Bnfbnggbfg said:
"OP, you are saying that he is an "excellent musician" because he makes music that the retards who actually watch mtv for music like. If I were to record a sound clip of me having sex with a horse and say "MANAMANAMANAMANA" over and over again over it, with a simple beat to the background, would that be music, or would it be unwanted ear rape in which the creator should get shot?

If you are defending soulja boi as a musician that you are saying that me raping a horse is music.
"
ROFL

Best post today...this is going in my Facebook quotes...
Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Shawn
buyj3llo said:
"GDub said:
"buyj3llo said:

"

you are officially the biggest moron on this site"
You insulted me just because we have a difference in opinion? Wow, internet is serious business."
Duh, what did you think you were signing up for?
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy
quadomatic said:
"Bnfbnggbfg said:
"OP, you are saying that he is an "excellent musician" because he makes music that the retards who actually watch mtv for music like. If I were to record a sound clip of me having sex with a horse and say "MANAMANAMANAMANA" over and over again over it, with a simple beat to the background, would that be music, or would it be unwanted ear rape in which the creator should get shot?

"
ROFL

Best post today...this is going in my Facebook quotes..."

couldnt stop laughing Im also quoting
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Notice how OP is gone now

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#128  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Soulja Boy has a song that goes, "Yeah, crank that Soulja Boy." Not only does that reach a new low for music, but there's no possible artistic merit in the song. I have issues with this style of music because the lyrics never mean anything, and the music means less. Simple lyrics with some really well-written and composed music is fine, so long as it's delivered in a unique, compelling way. Soulja Boy isn't even a musician, because he doesn't make music. You could say he's a good "track maker," but not musician. The 1812 Overture is music. Soulja Boy is another example of someone getting rich off of their own ill-concieved legend.

buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By buyj3llo
Bnfbnggbfg said:

"
  Horse rape would probably be considered industrial music.
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Now OP trying to make jokes This is truly funniest topic I have ever seen. Never seen anyone so desperate

buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By buyj3llo
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"Just listen to Lupe Fiasco and agree with us so this topic can end plez it is already in my mini bio because it is hilarious just listen to his songs and tell me what you think being serious"
This topic can end any time you want it to. I like lupe fiasco. But I like soulja boy also. They are both good in their own ways.
quadomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By quadomatic

This page should be stickied....

AlexB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 10

#133  Edited By AlexB

*Watches OP trying to win a one sided arguement* laughs

HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy
buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"Just listen to Lupe Fiasco and agree with us so this topic can end plez it is already in my mini bio because it is hilarious just listen to his songs and tell me what you think being serious"
This topic can end any time you want it to. I like lupe fiasco. But I like soulja boy also. They are both good in their own ways."
NO that is not what I want to hear from you I want you to say lupe fiasco owns soulja boy in every way possible than topic will end until than it is epic lulz to ifinity
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy
quadomatic said:
"This page should be stickied...."

Already in my bio and its not going anywhere so I will comeback to it but it should be stickied as example of what not to do make a giant overstatement than repeat the same thing than not back up anything your saying
buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By buyj3llo
Arkthemaniac said:
"Soulja Boy has a song that goes, "Yeah, crank that Soulja Boy." Not only does that reach a new low for music, but there's no possible artistic merit in the song. I have issues with this style of music because the lyrics never mean anything, and the music means less. Simple lyrics with some really well-written and composed music is fine, so long as it's delivered in a unique, compelling way. Soulja Boy isn't even a musician, because he doesn't make music. You could say he's a good "track maker," but not musician. The 1812 Overture is music. Soulja Boy is another example of someone getting rich off of their own ill-concieved legend."
I still don't understand why you say he's not a musician. He makes music, so he is by definition a musician. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's not music.

buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By buyj3llo
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"quadomatic said:

Already in my bio and its not going anywhere so I will comeback to it but it should be stickied as example of what not to do make a giant overstatement than repeat the same thing than not back up anything your saying"
why do you keep saying I should back up what I'm saying? How do you back up an opinion?
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

This is what im talking about this topic was going down than you bump with what you have been constantly saying maybe you just like attention. Just admit you know nothing about hip-hop and let the topic go please for your own good.

Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
buyj3llo said:
"Bnfbnggbfg said:

"
  Horse rape would probably be considered industrial music."
You have successfully called bestiality music. Congrats, OP. Congrats.
Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Shawn
buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"quadomatic said:

Already in my bio and its not going anywhere so I will comeback to it but it should be stickied as example of what not to do make a giant overstatement than repeat the same thing than not back up anything your saying"
why do you keep saying I should back up what I'm saying? How do you back up an opinion?"
What do you mean how do you back up an opinion? Are you serious?

If I say this thread is completely wrong in my opinion, its only logical for someone to question that, so I have to support why I think that and my reason would be: "Soulja boy is not excellent in any way, nor is he a musician" It's that easy! Try it!
buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By buyj3llo
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"This is what im talking about this topic was going down than you bump with what you have been constantly saying maybe you just like attention. Just admit you know nothing about hip-hop and let the topic go please for your own good."
You say I know nothing about hip hop but you're basing that on the fact that we have a difference in taste. Just because we have different opinions doesn't mean I don't know anything about hip hop.
buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By buyj3llo
Shawn said:
"buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"quadomatic said:

why do you keep saying I should back up what I'm saying? How do you back up an opinion?"

If I say this thread is completely wrong in my opinion, its only logical for someone to question that, so I have to support why I think that and my reason would be: "Soulja boy is not excellent in any way, nor is he a musician" It's that easy! Try it!"
I did that in my first post. So i have backed up my opinion.
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy
buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"This is what im talking about this topic was going down than you bump with what you have been constantly saying maybe you just like attention. Just admit you know nothing about hip-hop and let the topic go please for your own good."
You say I know nothing about hip hop but you're basing that on the fact that we have a difference in taste. Just because we have different opinions doesn't mean I don't know anything about hip hop."

No im basing it on you say soulja boy is excellent and a great entertainer and his songs are all amazing that is what im basing it on it has nothing to do with opinon it is fact. something cant be excellent if 75% of the category is better than it
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy
buyj3llo said:
"Shawn said:
"buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"quadomatic said:

If I say this thread is completely wrong in my opinion, its only logical for someone to question that, so I have to support why I think that and my reason would be: "Soulja boy is not excellent in any way, nor is he a musician" It's that easy! Try it!"
I did that in my first post. So i have backed up my opinion."
No you have to do it in almost every post if there is a opening we will get it when re rebuttal like debate are you new to forums and life completely. Or when we compare songs you back something up example " although soulja boy lyrics suck ass his beats are better than lupe fiasco becaus..... or post two youtube vids of songs" even though I dont agree with that statement at all. That is an example forums are debates and in debates you dont say i had evidence in the opening statement. You have evidence the whole time
buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By buyj3llo
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
You say I know nothing about hip hop but you're basing that on the fact that we have a difference in taste. Just because we have different opinions doesn't mean I don't know anything about hip hop."

No im basing it on you say soulja boy is excellent and a great entertainer and his songs are all amazing that is what im basing it on it has nothing to do with opinon it is fact. something cant be excellent if 75% of the category is better than it"
There is no fact when it comes to soulja boy being good or bad. It's all opinion. 75% of of the category is better than soulja boy according to who? if you ask somebody else they may say that soulja boy is better than 75%. There is no fact.
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy
buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:

No im basing it on you say soulja boy is excellent and a great entertainer and his songs are all amazing that is what im basing it on it has nothing to do with opinon it is fact. something cant be excellent if 75% of the category is better than it"
There is no fact when it comes to soulja boy being good or bad. It's all opinion. 75% of of the category is better than soulja boy according to who? if you ask somebody else they may say that soulja boy is better than 75%. There is no fact."

If I ask some one else they may disagree but they would at least back up their Sh!t instead of just saying it FACT
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

I see your not even going to respond to my analogy to debates of backing up your information

buyj3llo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By buyj3llo
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"buyj3llo said:
"Shawn said:
"buyj3llo said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"quadomatic said:

I did that in my first post. So i have backed up my opinion."
No you have to do it in almost every post if there is a opening we will get it when re rebuttal like debate are you new to forums and life completely. Or when we compare songs you back something up example " although soulja boy lyrics suck ass his beats are better than lupe fiasco becaus..... or post two youtube vids of songs" even though I dont agree with that statement at all. That is an example forums are debates and in debates you dont say i had evidence in the opening statement. You have evidence the whole time"
The last thing I said was that both lupe and soulja boy offer different styles and that I find both enjoyable in different ways.

Lupe is deeper, but soulja boy's songs have a dance-ability factor that isn't in Lupe's music.
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

That Dance abilitly factor as you call it is what makes a song and artist a one-hit wonder fun but not excellent and instead fun the topic should be soulja boy is a fun guy

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#150  Edited By serbsta

He is no way a musician.