Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Game Informer HALO Reach First Impressions (Scans to be included)

j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By j_drace

I will try to include scans of the pages later.  Anyways for the people who have read it, what do you think? 

I like the new approach that it's taking.  The characters actually look cool and have some backstories to them unlike the characters from ODST.  I sense that there will be a love story between the Carter-259 and Kat-320 since it states they are the only two from the original squad and have developed a close bond.  The gameplay seems like it's taking some pages out of the CoD series and I like that.  I like being the lone wolf when I'm playing with Master Chief.  It sounds awesome that there will be 40 fully acting AI characters that will result in epic battles.  It's also interesting that civilian vehicles can be driven.  The new weapons look cool too and the graphics have definitely improved.  The assassinations that can be performed also look sweet.  I really want to know more about the multiplayer.  I do typically enjoy HALO single player aside from ODST, but the MP is the bread and butter.  Other thoughts?

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By iam3green

well, i can't wait for the scans. i don't have game informer so i don't know. halo is just meh to me right now. i really liked halo 2 but 3 didn't feel great. i never played ODST because i heard that the campaign is short.

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By fugie7

@j_drace:  Did you get your game informer magazine issue early this month? because i remember not seeing anything about halo in the last issue it was all about dead space 2.  If so your lucky, im still waiting for my issue to come in the mail.

j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By j_drace
    @iam3green: ODST sucked and H3 multiplayer wasn't what it could be, but H2 multiplayer fucked everything up.  It was so good.
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By j_drace
    @fugie7: I think I did, because on the back it says that it's the February issue.  I guess, I get all of my issues two weeks earlier. Nevermind just go to the link posted.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.