Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

Giant Bomb European Clan

mr_registered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mr_registered

First off, I feel like a bit of an arse for suggesting yet another clan. Mostly because I've managed to skit between the 2 existing GB clans and I haven't played a single clan match yet!

But how many European Giant Bomb users would be interested in joining a separate EU clan? I'm putting forward this notion primarily because the time difference between US and EU can make the match times a bit of a slog (especially for those who have early mornings).

In terms of how competitive/casual this separate entity would be I'm thinking a nice balance between the two. But depending on what people want we can swing it one way or the other.

If you're interested reply with your PSN id and any suggestions. I don't want to impose upon the organised clan or the pineapple, just hoping to offer a workable alternative for ma European bruthas (or American bruthas who work nights).

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Snail

So US players can't play with EU players?

_Phara0h_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By _Phara0h_

If you where in the GBOC then you could have played some matches, I'm from Europe and have played in 2 matches already. OK one of them not on a pleasant time but hey at least there are some in times we can all play.

mr_registered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By mr_registered

I'm in GBOC at the moment, admittedly I joined just recently which makes the suggestion for another clan even sillier. I'm just putting the idea out there for people who would be adversely affected by the time difference.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By KaosAngel

About the time differences...I would have more of a right to complain than most, seeing as my games are at 4 a.m., 3 a.m., 5 a.m., on the following day.  I won't lie, I hate it...pisses me off and gets me no sleep.  Its worse because the games are right before my Finance class which is at 8 a.m., hah.  I haven't been able to make it to practices dude to this too...what I will say is that our two main games have worked out well for EU users and US users, no so much Asian users. 

Avatar image for rhombus_of_terror
    Rhombus_Of_Terror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Rhombus_Of_Terror

I too don't like having to wait really late for clan matches, i have only played one so far, and with all the messages of future clan matches coming through it's not viable due to the time difference

NukeGoBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By NukeGoBoom

Yeah...Most matches are at night for me.Like in 23:00 or 01:00.
    PSN: NukeGoBoom send a PSN message instead of ingame.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.