Kunai is an action-adventure game developed by TurtleBlaze and published by The Arcade Crew and Gamera Games for PC and Nintendo Switch.
Kunai is a metroidvania with a minimalistic pixel-art style. In Kunai the player controls a ninja robot with the soul of an ancient warrior called Tabby. Set in a world where A.I. has nearly destroyed all human life and robots roam the world. The player must explore the world, battling dangerous robots, meeting various characters, and uncovering secrets. Tabby can increase in power by fighting robots and unlocking new abilities which allow exploration of otherwise unreachable areas.
- Fast-paced metroidvania action.
- Loads of places to explore and secrets to uncover.
- Grapple your way to new areas.
- Variety of settings from a ruined city, to airships, to artificial deserts and loads more too!
- Minimalistic pixel-art style taking you back to retro games of the past.
- Cool rocking soundtrack filled with references to 16-bit games of the past.
- You are a ninja robot!
|PC Minimum||PC Recommended|
- Operating System: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i5+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space