Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

New Multiplayer DLC April 10th

• 63 results
    Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Doctorchimp

@Sjosz: Weird micro transaction/gambling issues aside, that multiplayer is fantastic man.

Hopefully I get that Krogan Vanguard sooner rather than....never....

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#52  Edited By Yummylee

Jesus Christ, I read Krogan Vanguard as Kevin VanOrd for a second there... sleepy time me thinks.

will_m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By will_m

That trailer was not Mass Effect 3. It had no crippling red border around the screen telling you that your shields were down. Trolling aside, I'm glad this is free. Although, as someone has already pointed out, you'll have to get all those guns and classes via dice rolled gear packs.

TheRamboFetus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TheRamboFetus

Too bad there is no volus, hanar, or elcor.

Avatar image for kowalskimandown
    KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#55  Edited By KowalskiManDown

Awesome! Very excited for this. Actually can't believe how much I actually enjoy the multiplayer.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#56  Edited By Humanity

I wish they just gave you these right away. If they're really getting unlocked like all the other races then it's a huge bummer - as unless you're willing to pay for the packs you need to grind out a tong of points for the Spectre pack without any guarantee that you'll even unlock a race in it.

I don't care about the weapons packs or whatever but unlocking playable races is awful. I played the multi for a while and only unlocked a race once and it was the one I never had any intention of playing.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#57  Edited By Seppli

Awesome. Free. More like Free2Play. Whatever. Played way too much MP, despite its abusive unlock scheme tailored for infinite microtransactions. As much as I hate that aspect of it, I'm sure I'll play the new content a lot. Perhaps enough to actually get to play as the new classes and using the new weapons? At least if they aren't ultra rare - yes I will.

Starting to max-out all the gold weapons, still doesn't help me get those ultra rares. Ridiculous abusive god damn unlock scheme. In that vein. Thank you, and fuck you - EA/Bioware!

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Unless they're complete sadists, they'll include a free starter pack with one of the new classes. I'm don't hate the unlock system nearly as much as some of you, but It would be awful to download the this and have to play for over 10 hours before unlocking any new content.

D_Bones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By D_Bones

Can't wait to play as a Batarian tearing up human cerberus agents as revenge for his people. They are awesome deep voices plus so much anger equals cerberus destroyed.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By veektarius

The multiplayer is fun enough, I suppose, but I'd feel a l lot more interested in keeping it up if I could choose what gear I got to buy. It is so frustrating to have the gun I want but for it to be only level 1 because I haven't lucked into it again.

jillsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By jillsandwich

Fucking Geth, you guys.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By mano521

this is fairly impressive for a free download. i am content

brownsfantb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 30

#63  Edited By brownsfantb

@Bentjacket: Seriously? This system is total bullshit and it's the only problem I have with the game. Let me get what I want not crap like secondary color options of a character I'll never play!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.