My games of 2015
2015 has largely been like 2014 for me. My taste further developed in the same direction it did in previous years:
- Stories in games mostly do not interest me or I do not have the patience for them.
- I mostly do not like games were you play a humanoid in 3rd of 1st person and your main interaction with the world is killing stuff.
- I like games around exploration.
- I like overly complicated games, or games which obstruct a lot of their mechanics - that is part of the enjoyment of exploration I guess.
- I prefer non-action games. I gravitate to strategy/tactics games or really "numbers-focussed" RPGs.
I started to play SOMA. I started up The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt once. I am eagerly awaiting for Darkest Dungeon to finally relase. I haven't left the inital zone of Pillars of Eternity yet. I only downloaded Invisible, Inc., while listening to the GB GOTY podcasts. So these guys are not on here.