Puzzle Kingdom attempts to spice up their familiar puzzle game with a few new, unique features. Hero vs. Puzzle gives way to Military vs. Puzzle. You can now have an entire military at your command, ranging from a lowly Soldier, up to Knights, as well as Archers. Each with their own assets and abilities.
In addition, your hero is no longer something you have to live with for the entire game. Not only can you swap out your hero for a different one at any time, you also can have more then one of them lined up and ready to go. This adds a whole new strategic depth to the game. Allowing you to have a specific hero built for a specific puzzle.
The puzzle system also receives some revamping. You no longer are forced to match three gems every turn. You can simple move some of the gem around, maneuvering things, and planning ahead for a more devastating match up.
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Pentium 4, 1.5GHz or better CPU
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Hard disk space: 500 MB of hard disk space
- Video: NVidia 5 series or better, ATI 8 series or better
- Sound: DirectSound compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c (Nov 2007 edition)