A free-to-play online RPG, Rusty Hearts is a dungeon crawler with real-time fighting action combat. Players choose one out of four playable characters to train as the fight against the forces of the evil Lord Vlad. The game is currently in open beta, and available on Steam.
|A half-vampiric warrior who has managed to calm his bloodlust through sheer force of will, but as a result has chronic anemia and insomnia. He fights with a sword or an axe.
|A young girl who fused her soul with a magic blade named Graestra. Though the spirit has malicious intent, Graestra has granted Angela magic power far beyond her years. She fights with a magic sword or scythe.
|A drifter bitten by a werewolf during his travels. Though he killed the wolf that bit him, the effects still linger within his left arm, which has turned into a claw that he keeps hidden by a bulky gauntlet. In the game, Tude uses his metal gauntlet to punch and slash at enemies.
|Normally, she works as a con artist, pretending to save townsfolk from evil monsters and then scamming them out of their money. However, she has decided to join the Golden Seal to find and destroy Vlad's servant Death for real. In game, she wields pistols or a musket, and can lay down traps or auto-firing missile turrets to support her team.
PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows® XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 at 1GHz, (Mid to High Range Dual-Core 2.5GHz CPU or better recommended.)
- RAM: 1GB of RAM (2GB or more recommended for XP, 3GB or more for Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- Hard Disk: 5GB of Hard Drive Space or more (14GB or more preferred)
- Graphic Display: Minimum - nVidia GeForce FX5200 ATI Radeon9550
Recommended - GeForce 6600 256M Pixel Shader, Vertex Shader Ver 3.0
- Sound Drivers: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound chip or onboard audio capability with the latest sound drivers
- Network: Broadband Internet connection required