Skydrift is a fast paced, arcade racing game with many similarities to games like Hydro Thunder: Hurricane in regards to the speed of the gameplay, and the dynamic tracks, as well as the art design. Unlike Hydro Thunder, the game is not set on the surface of the earth, but in the air with various types of modern planes, and with different offensive and defensive powerups to be collected, hectic aerial combat is to be expected according to the developer ""Your goal is simple: if you can’t overtake them, shoot them down!"
The game features:
- 33 racing events on several reversible tracks and various settings inspired by real world locations.
- 8 different planes with altogether 32 different skins, 4 skins for each plane.
- 6 different powerups to look for while racing.
- Changing "living" tracks.
- Several multi- and Singleplayer game modes like SpeedRace or Survival.
- Online Leaderbords.
- 8 player online multiplayer.
PC System Requirements
- OS: x86 or x64 bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Win7
- Processor: AMD/Intel dual-core processor running at 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 1GB for MS Windows XP and 1.5GB for MS Windows Vista/Win7
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB
- Video Card: ATI/nVidia graphic card with at least 128MB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 3.0 support. ATI Radeon HD 3600 series and NVIDIA Geforce 8600GT
- DirectX®: 9.0c, June 2010 update
- Sound: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard.