Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars Battlefront

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 17, 2015

Large-scale infantry Star Wars battles return in this reboot of the Star Wars: Battlefront series (from the studio behind the Battlefield series).

Where to buy Battlefront on the cheap

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Hayt

So reviews are pretty clear that this isn't the best value as 60 USD game so I say, why pay 60 bucks for it? I'm gonna try and round up the cheapest places to buy this game and if I've missed one maybe share the love and post below:

Please note my example are all for the PC version of the game but if you have a deal for consoles please do share. Because sharing is caring.

CD Keys dot com - 53.99 USD - This place has always struck me as dodgy but my friends have used it before without issue. They seem to offer a global key which is better than the Russian keys that some places sell and shouldn't have any issues.

Green Man Gaming - 49.99 USD - This is probably my goto for slightly cheaper PC games. A CD-key shop with a clean trustworthy looking face GMG is a comfortable place to get stuff on the cheap without huge fear of never getting the key. They have Battlefront for 49.99 USDwhich is a pretty decent price although it is worth noting that they aren't giving out the keys until the EU/AU release date which is the 19th.

One for my countrymen (Australia only): JB Hifi - 48.30 USD -Boxed copy for any platform however might change when the game comes out properly.

Bonus gray area tip: I've heard the cheapest price is by using a VPN to access the Mexican Origin store to add to cart and then finish the transaction normally. People say they are playing without issue after doing that but EA would probably have grounds to do something about it if they wanted. But they never have done it so far.

So that's the best I could find. Dodgy and get it immediately for a few bucks more or wait for the reliable go. Shave 10 bucks off the price is an okay start. Have you guys found any better?

Dussck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

For EU (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and maybe more) : MediaMarkt sells the console version for 52 euro's.

I walked in tehre yesterday, but apparently it's not a worldwide release. Have to wait 2 days more : )

None_Braver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Just wait a month and get it for $42-45 on cheap ass gamer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.