Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Nov 10, 2015

Legacy of the Void is the third and final part of the StarCraft II trilogy, coming in the form of a standalone game. It follows the blueprint of the other two parts of StarCraft II but this time focuses on the Protoss and the mysterious Xel'Naga.

Suggestion — Us vs. Them: SC2 Archon Mode

Avatar image for gelatinousgelboy
    Gelatinousgelboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Does anyone else think this would be a ton of fun to see? Get some of each office on each Archon team ( I believe it can handle 12 total players across two teams in custom games) and let em loose on whatever part of the game they happen to enjoy! Although they might have to tip the scales toward the Beast somehow if Brad and Dan are both in trim RTS shape... And/or get some of the gang to commentate the games! eeeespwertzzz :P

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

This is an amazing idea actually. Even if it's just a 2v2 archon I'd watch that for sure.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

No one @brad ed this? He might have seen it already, but worth a shot right?

Though it seems Starcraft isn't exactly in the limelight as far as crew or community goes. Perhaps it's not a great idea to do something only a niche shows any interest in. :(

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sounds wildly entertaining. I'd watch it for sure. They'd have to find a way for the Beast guys to have a chance...it's Brad's game. Still it'd be much fun to see.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By csl316

I'd like to see Norman "The Shoebreaker" Chan come in, as he and Brad both attempt to figure out the new metagame and finally have that rematch.

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
    deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@tobbrobb: a niche? The starcraft 2 community and player base is about as big as the biggest fighting games I reckon. No we aren't pulling in moba numbers nor as big as in 2010, but Starcraft 2 is hardly an unpopular/dead game. Though I do agree that there probably aren't a lot of players in the gb community.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tothenines: Which is exactly what I meant XD. A niche within the community. Just looking at how this thread was dead with 1 reply for 17 days is almost proof enough.

Belegorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@tobbrobb: I mean, even while I agree it is still a niche, it's a niche that still dwarfs fighting games (compare stream numbers at any time except EVO), and some of the GB guys are into both of those niches.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belegorm: I wasn't talking about the game outside GB. T.T

And I'd love to be proven wrong even on that!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.