Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

What's your Favourite Mission So Far? (Spoilers by the way)

Avatar image for relentlessknight
    RelentlessKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By RelentlessKnight

My favourite mission is the last ''Zeratul mission'' where you have to defend until the last man, seeing all the hero units die is quite sad especially Artanis in the purifer. I basically just spam carriers and build tons and tons of cannons with some support from high templars with psi storms.

TheWadeBrigade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheWadeBrigade
    @RelentlessKnight said:
    " My favourite mission is the last ''Zeratul mission'' where you have to defend until the last man, seeing all the hero units die is quite sad especially Artanis in the purifer. I basically just spam carriers and build tons and tons of cannons with some support from high templars with psi storms. "
    That was actually my least favorite mission of the campaign.  I hate missions that are just defend your base.

My favorite is probably the last Tosh mission if you side with Nova instead of Tosh.
    AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By AndrewB

Definitely the day/night cycle one, but the train robbery one was also pretty neat. 

Defending with the Protoss was awesome because I managed to stay alive looong after I needed to, but since I was playing on normal difficulty that wasn't enough for the final achievement. 

Avatar image for relentlessknight
    RelentlessKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By RelentlessKnight
    @TheWadeBrigade said:
    " @RelentlessKnight said:
    " My favourite mission is the last ''Zeratul mission'' where you have to defend until the last man, seeing all the hero units die is quite sad especially Artanis in the purifer. I basically just spam carriers and build tons and tons of cannons with some support from high templars with psi storms. "
    That was actually my least favorite mission of the campaign.  I hate missions that are just defend your base. My favorite is probably the last Tosh mission if you side with Nova instead of Tosh. "
    I like that mission not because of type of mission but it feels like the Alamo and seeing your hero units get killed one by one is quite sad in an alternative world where Kerrigan actually died as well as the Terrans.  

Yeah, that last Tosh mission where you sided with Nova was great especially the ending to it... Tychus got it coming lol 

@AndrewB said:
    " Definitely the day/night cycle one, but the train robbery one was also pretty neat.  Defending with the Protoss was awesome because I managed to stay alive looong after I needed to, but since I was playing on normal difficulty that wasn't enough for the final achievement.  "
    I liked that mission as well because I've set up bunkers in all of the three tracks and the trains never went pass them. The only annoying thing about that mission is that I missed one more diamond back to get that achievement
    Ferginator4k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Ferginator4k

Day and Night Zombie missions.

vager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#6  Edited By vager
    @Ferginator4k said:
    " Day and Night Zombie missions. "
    Yep. I hope someone makes an insanely hard coop version of that mission.
    CharlieTuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By CharlieTuna

The laser one, that was awesome. Got all 3 achievements on it without even knowing what they were.

Least favorite must be the Odin one. Idiot Tychus, let me macro up you asshole.

PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By PhatSeeJay

My favorite was the Odin one, was real fun having to follow him around. :)

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By KaosAngel

Nova

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ares42

I'd say destroying the Nydus Canals. As for the zombie mission, it's completely broken if you have reapers.

NoXious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NoXious

Nova!

Cataphract1014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Cataphract1014

Zertual's last mission and the Zombie one on hard.  It was super fun going for the achievement on hard.  Took like an hour to do.

supergumxp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By supergumxp
    @NoXious said:
    " Nova! "
    OH! that mission was great! i loved it... 

I liked most of them. The one i really hated though, maw of the void... god, never again.  
    hehe
    Semition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Semition

The only one I disliked was the one where they introduced the Banshee, because that maps basically forces you to do nothing but mass banshees on hard and brutal. 

My favorite mission was the last one, especially because I forced myself to get the achievement for Valerian's profile pic. So I beat that mission using the artifact only once. That was cutting it REAL close. I had 12 marines and 2 medics left, going from 99.5% to 100%.

thehexeditor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By thehexeditor

'In Utter Darkness' (the final protoss mini-campaign mission) is extremely epic.

I always had a soft spot for 'last stands' ala 300.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.