3.0 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

Twisted Sister 6

I think I owe Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns an apology; as much as its narrative was a casserole made from weeks-old vomit and rat droppings it had a real desire to be different. Its battle system and associated mechanics were in retrospect pretty unique and a lot of fun in of themselves. The tension in battles and the extensive customisation were great hooks to keep me motivated and there doesn’t appear to have been anything like it before or since, because whilst Tales of Berseria has...

Great Cast, Great Story, Good Game 0

Tales of Berseria tells a surprisingly nuanced, funny, and affecting story with passable action-based combat filling in the gaps.Its main strength is how it rides the line between following JRPG tropes while also playing against them. Your central protagonist is a young woman named Velvet Crowe who lives an idyllic life in a cozy little rural village. Of course, within an hour something bad happens to said village. The end result of these bad happenings is that Velvet is transformed into a half-...