It picks up after the stunning conclusion of the second episode, in which our hero, Guybrush Threepwood, was swallowed whole with his ship by a giant manatee. He must work to escape the belly of the beast to continue his quest for Le Esponga Grande, a magical sponge that will cure the "Pox".
The game introduces Pirate Face-Off as a way of "fighting". The contestants must in turn make their most intimidating pirate faces, and whoever can make the most original pirate face wins.
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or better (3 GHz Pentium® 4 or equivalent recommended)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 310 MB
- Video Card: 64 MB DirectX® 8.1 compliant video card (128 MB recommended)
- Sound Card: DirectX® 8.1 sound device
- DirectX® Version: DirectX® Version 9.0c or better (DirectX updater included)
- Controller Support: Yes
- No internet connection required to play