Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Achievements

Concept »

Achievements are extra challenges added into video games that sometimes carry a point value or unlock bonus material, and are sometimes solely for bragging rights.

Achievement Jackpot

Shaunage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 10

Edited By Shaunage

Several months after I trawled the Orange Box for a 13 point achievement to get my score

Now, how long do I leave it this way?...
    even again for my 55555 I have now managed my next goal that seemed reasonable. 77777. It's always a little bit scary getting close to one of these numbers because you need to plan it perfectly to ensure you don't hit something by accident and jump 30 points over. Scene It seemed a pretty safe bet and that's where I got it. Last achievement to get me there: Producer - answer 60 questions right and none wrong in one game - 35 points. I'll be honest here. I paused the game and looked everything up on IMDB. They were a bit generous with the final set of questions - giving a set of 5 questions about the first X-Files movie to someone who owns all 9 seasons on DVD.
    Shaunage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Shaunage

Several months after I trawled the Orange Box for a 13 point achievement to get my score

even again for my 55555 I have now managed my next goal that seemed reasonable. 77777. It's always a little bit scary getting close to one of these numbers because you need to plan it perfectly to ensure you don't hit something by accident and jump 30 points over. Scene It seemed a pretty safe bet and that's where I got it. Last achievement to get me there: Producer - answer 60 questions right and none wrong in one game - 35 points. I'll be honest here. I paused the game and looked everything up on IMDB. They were a bit generous with the final set of questions - giving a set of 5 questions about the first X-Files movie to someone who owns all 9 seasons on DVD.
    Yit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Yit

Very nice. That's awesome.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
    Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That's sweet man, I need a 8 point achievement to round out my score :(

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kush

I really wish I could have just locked in my score when I hit 66666, but sadly that isn't possible.

Shaunage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shaunage

GRAW has a couple of 8 point achievements.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Red

That is awesome.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By RHCPfan24

UMK 3 has a bunch of weird number achievements. Cool number there. And that is really high if you didn't notice. Like, really.

MacGoesZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By MacGoesZoom

That's awesome man!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.