Kessler Kam: Jailbreak Your iPhone With The Library Of Congress

Posted by MattBodega (1903 posts) -
Whiskey Media intern Matt Kessler listens to Tested.Com's Will Smith and Screened.com's Alex Navarro talk about how the Library of Congress says it's OK to jailbreak your phone.

#1 Posted by MattBodega (1903 posts) -
Whiskey Media intern Matt Kessler listens to Tested.Com's Will Smith and Screened.com's Alex Navarro talk about how the Library of Congress says it's OK to jailbreak your phone.

#2 Posted by natetodamax (19177 posts) -

Man, it actually bugs me seeing Alex rocking back and forth all the time. Makes it seem like he's having some sort of attack or episode or something.

#3 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Best one yet.

#4 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

I love Will Smith. 

#5 Posted by Dalai (7005 posts) -

Jailbreak your iPhone with that snazzy intro. 

I need to stop doing this.

#6 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" Man, it actually bugs me seeing Alex rocking back and forth all the time. Makes it seem like he's having some sort of attack or episode or something. "
If I'm not mistaken, he's still a drummer for his band, which I honestly expect from drummers!
#7 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6987 posts) -

I <3 Alex.

#8 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -
@Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
" I <3 Alex. "
Will Smith is better.
#9 Posted by Mikemcn (6959 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" Man, it actually bugs me seeing Alex rocking back and forth all the time. Makes it seem like he's having some sort of attack or episode or something. "
Seriously, thats the first thing I noticed, i tend to rock in my chair but its usually pretty subtle, Alex goes all out.
#10 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

I love me some Kessler Kam. Good stuff.

#11 Posted by alternate (2688 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
He only does it to mock Michael J Fox.
#12 Posted by ethan (776 posts) -
@Mikemcn said:
" @natetodamax said:
Seriously, thats the first thing I noticed, i tend to rock in my chair but its usually pretty subtle, Alex goes all out. "
His chair is hooked up to a generator, that's how we power our servers.  Whiskey Media is on the CUTTING edge of green energy!
#13 Posted by natetodamax (19177 posts) -
@ethan said:
" @Mikemcn said:
" @natetodamax said:
Seriously, thats the first thing I noticed, i tend to rock in my chair but its usually pretty subtle, Alex goes all out. "
His chair is hooked up to a generator, that's how we power our servers.  Whiskey Media is on the CUTTING edge of green energy! "
I could not have expected a more fantastic explanation!
#14 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6987 posts) -
@DanielJW said:
" @Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
" I <3 Alex. "
Will Smith is better. "
What? No.
#15 Posted by FLStyle (4599 posts) -

The Kessler Kam has somehow become my highlight of my day. My approval rating of Mr Kessler has sky-rocketed.

#16 Posted by BaconGames (3315 posts) -

Good rap session!

#17 Posted by FireSketch (827 posts) -

'They feel like they just made Kesslers' what?
I need to know!

#18 Posted by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -
@FireSketch said:
" 'They feel like they just made Kesslers' what? I need to know! "
" I feel like we just made Kessler some free content"
#19 Posted by JessicaBoo (404 posts) -

Kessler Kam? Excellent addition!!!  

#20 Posted by masternater27 (915 posts) -

My drummer friend does the same thing.  At work he is constantly shifting his weight back and forth and has to be doing something.  It's hilarious

#21 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Fuck the bullshit. Happy Birthday.

#22 Posted by ZanzibarBreeze (3069 posts) -

Good episode. Alex got a haircut! (At least it looks like he did.) Also, I'm loving the Dutch angles on these videos.

#23 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

Nice way to post up some false advertising Kessler. The only thing Will ever mentions about jailbreaking is when he says it's bullshit because it'll break the contract. The entire time they're talking about what phone is good and how crappy AT&T is. 

#24 Posted by gunslingerNZ (1900 posts) -

Kessler's sister?

#25 Posted by Yasihiko (34 posts) -

Will actually brings up a very valid point.  The fact that Congress is contradicting the TOS of the iPhone is completely off.  

#26 Posted by papercut (3452 posts) -
@gunslingerNZ said:
" Kessler's sister?

"
No...just No.
#27 Posted by Xtrememuffinman (958 posts) -

It's really messed up that Jailbreaking is legal now. This might lead the way to having hacked consoles be legal or something like that.

#28 Posted by gunslingerNZ (1900 posts) -
@Yasihiko: Not really, they make the laws so if they want the contract to be interpreted in that way then ultimately it will be, one way or another.
#29 Posted by Sweep (8830 posts) -

I want to know how much time each day Matt wanders around the office with a video camera ON THE OFFCHANCE that he finds something worth posting. 

Write some real blogs, pal.

#30 Posted by some1 (202 posts) -

Will has a VoodooPC case? Nice to see somebody other than me has one.

#31 Posted by Radar (887 posts) -

I think Kessler is riding the coattails of the WM crew too much. He's just recording their conversations and occasionally throwing in a "uh, YEAH, well, *proceeds to reiterate what was just said*".  He's not going to be anything more than an intern unless he puts out some actual content.

#32 Posted by Red12b (9081 posts) -
@ethan said:
" @Mikemcn said:
" @natetodamax said:
His chair is hooked up to a generator, that's how we power our servers.  Whiskey Media is on the CUTTING edge of green energy! "
Why are you not working for the energy sector? 
#33 Posted by Red12b (9081 posts) -

Photobomb on the wall, nice.

#34 Posted by ajamafalous (11871 posts) -

Is that a Brad photobomb in the background?

#35 Posted by Oni (2095 posts) -

I must know the end of Will's sentence!

#36 Posted by FLStyle (4599 posts) -
@Oni said:

" I must know the end of Will's sentence! "

@emkeighcameron said:

" @FireSketch said:

" 'They feel like they just made Kesslers' what? I need to know! "
" I feel like we just made Kessler some free content" "

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.